Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: can't believe i got banned

taylormanss
    It took alittle doing,but i was banned from texas***boats today.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

copterzach
    What happened? I haven ot been over there in a while. Be back in a bit.

DelawareDave
    You must be one o' them there troublemakers!

copterzach
    Seemed kinda quiet. Not many people on

DelawareDave
    So who did you p*** off? They even pulled your name from the members list.

taylormanss
    i changed my name the otherday to Iamthegodofhellfire,and posted a video off youtube by arthur brown called fire,on every forum,then i sat back and watched everyone throw a fit,duanehydro erased that account,then i went back under shooter today and he terminated that one too. I was just bored at work all weekend.I actually thought it was kinda funny,and I still think it's funny! they blocked my i p address,but I'm getting ready to go to where I work at and use the 120 computers at the main office,and piss them off somemore. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

copterzach
    the video is great. I think u ought to post over here in the sandbar and see what kind of reaction u get. They will get over it and let u back on.
    BOATLESS

jimsplace
    TAYLORMASS
    What you did was stupid. It disrupted an otherwise good boating website with a totally useless post on all of the threads, not just one, but all.
    It would be my thought if you do it on this site, the same thing would happen, you would lose your privilege here also.
    My question to you, would be why? And what did you expect to happen?
    You have been active on the site and appeared to have enjoyed it, I have seen a number of your posts. So I will ask again, WHY?
    What did I do to you, that made you want to piss me off? As far as I know, I do not even know you. How about all the others?
    Yes, you pissed me off, along with a number of other visitors to Txas***boats.com., for wasting our time with unrelated trash. It did not belong there.
    In regards to threatening to use the company's computers. I hope it is YOUR company. Two reasons, one there are laws related to threats or actions along that line, and two if it isn't, most companies terminate people for involving them and wasting your time and theirs.
    STUPID PEOPLE DO STUPID THINGS - I guess you are successful at something.

taylormanss
    why? because i felt like causing a little animosity,all i did was put a video over there,yes i did put it in every forum,but who's counting? I knew when i was doing it there would be crybabies such as yourself who would complain.waaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaa . i just read over on thb where i was crying about being banned from thb on here i'm not crying I think it is funny as hell.

taylormanss
    wait and see what i do next:crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast