Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 16 foot flat bed

flatnfast
    tons of people interested, now all i need is for someone to come get it, 1st come 1st serve.

Squeezing Spectra
    You have PM again

2ndIINoneMotorsports.com
    if spectre doesnt take it,i will

flatnfast
    ttt

Squeezing Spectra
    You got PM sounds good we will take it
    Thanks B

BadKachina
    Damn, I've been looking at craigs list the last few days for one of these. I would have bought it if I had seen this. If the deal goes south and you don't have a buyer please contact me. I will buy it.

flatnfast
    To all that were interested in this trailer its still available, I always said cash in hand means its sold. well i did not listen to myself and squeezingspectre said he wanted it and that he mailed out the check wed and then said thurs via usps. Well im no rocket scientist but thurs, fri, sat, and then today and still no check.
    So in my book its still UP FOR GRABS!!! I have had letters sent to san diego from santa maria and 2 days max.

flatnfast
    To all that were interested in this trailer its STILL FOR SALE, I always said cash in hand means its sold. well i did not listen to myself and squeezingspectre said he wanted it and that he mailed out the check wed and then said thurs via usps. Well im no rocket scientist but thurs, fri, sat, and then today and still no check.
    So in my book its still UP FOR GRABS!!! I have had letters sent to san diego, las vegas from santa maria and 2 days max.

marty722
    will you take paypal?

flatnfast
    i will take paypal only on one stipulation, cover the cost of the fee they will charge me, and i say this only because i am in a divorce and my x does not want it either, so our lawyers decided on a price of 1k, so i would need a payment of 1k (so i have a paper trail) then i will e-mail you and let you know what they charged me and then send me another payment, then i will sign the title and send it to you right away, picking it up is no biggie, can keep it here for up to a month, sits behind my house behind gates

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast