I have 22 foot daytona and have a arneson asd6 ready to install.The problem is that everybody is telling me that a typical 22-25 foot cat will not generate enough bow lift with a arneson. I guess my only other choice would be a #6 drive.
Fuelcustom, I don't know how an arneson would work on a tunnel But I can tell you how it worked on a small avenger I think it was 19' After 3 rides First one a spinout and light stuff next two rides hard right turns when backing off the throttle too fast, I took the boat home and took it apart sold the hull without power I than put the drive into a 24' panther deep v with a pad and it worked good but still had that right turn thing going on if you had to back off throttel too fast, but more controllable. Mine was a asd6a drop center with gears instead of a belt. Like I said I don't know how it would work but be careful when trying it. I think Couger boats of Canada took a tunnel with an arneson years ago to ***boat or powerboat. I don't remember what their thougts were. Arnesons are great,very hard to break .But I think they should be as a twin setup.