Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: O'bama's latest rant...

Old Texan
    I give you credit for viewing this with more intelligence than your buddy Smokin.
    I'm surprised that Tex won't chime it here. He probabaly wants to be honest which means he might have some agreement with me, which is a sin here.
    OK., I'll chime in. The issue is open to challenge in court, IF it ever becomes an issue. Chances are very unlikely since Bill Clinton and soon to be George Bush are the only living possibilitiess for the next 10+ years.
    I stand by what I've seen of the 12th setting the precedent and think the 22nd is vague and fuzzy plus of small relevance.
    Time spent debating an entirely theoretical event of low probability seems quite a waste actually. Time perhaps better spent understanding who George Soros is and what he stands for and against.......Oops, I forgot Soros is irrelevant to you.:devil:
    Agreeing with you isn't a sin, it's just difficult to find points of agreement.

ULTRA26 # 1
    OK., I'll chime in. The issue is open to challenge in court, IF it ever becomes an issue. Chances are very unlikely since Bill Clinton and soon to be George Bush are the only living possibilitiess for the next 10+ years.
    I stand by what I've seen of the 12th setting the precedent and think the 22nd is vague and fuzzy plus of small relevance.Time spent debating an entirely theoretical event of low probability seems quite a waste actually. Time perhaps better spent understanding who George Soros is and what he stands for and against.......Oops, I forgot Soros is irrelevant to you.:devil:
    Agreeing with you isn't a sin, it's just difficult to find points of agreement.
    Interestingly and and maybe unknowingly you have agreed with the main of this argument.
    Soros is only as relevant as people allow him to be.

never_fast_enuf
    Soros is as relevant as his MONEY allows him to be. Judging by the dems, that makes him as relevant as anyone in their party.
    See, an old dog CAN learn new tricks.

centerhill condor
    That is perhaps the most moronic and naive quote you have made today and trust me, I have a plethora of quotes from which I can choose.
    easy there big fella...don't bait the "red card".
    All this is really a non issue. None of ya'll are gonna be decidin' what/who/how gets in the oval office. It is in fact another "tar baby" trap. Let ultra have the last word and move on to the next "non issue" to soil your Sunday pants.
    This thread gives more evidence of how difficult "self rule" can be.
    CC

never_fast_enuf
    I cleaned the last one up since I posted it before I got the yellow card.

SmokinLowriderSS
    George Soros is $8 BILLION relevant, which is VERY relevant.
    You cry on one hand about money controlling a party, yet (as usual) want to ignore he who owns YOUR party. :idea: :idea:

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011