The race in October..."Dirt track beach cruiser races" in the pits on the island sat night @ dusk, Be there!
Im feelin froggy considering i put 40miles on my 72'schwinn beachcomber, three flats, one "blowed out" seat spring, and last but not least one complete dismounted wheel at this past NJBA event, so, i figure we can get it on!
I am a seasoned dirt track pedeler and am willing to drop some coin on my "Schwing Fling" (Had to name the ride!) in order to take some fools on!
BTW the entrance fee will consist of one "ICED" down gentelmans adult liesure time beverage" and will be entered into a pot, wich will also be "ICED" to sheer perfection!
I will certainly entertain any and all ideas to make this event become historic and all that it can be!
P.S. i already know what Danny and the 509 crew will add to the mix, Haha im already ahead of yall!
One more thing before i close,... absolutly no suspention allowed and tires must carry at a minimum of 13.5 psi, helmets are forbiden! , oh yes there will be qualifying!
Jetboat