Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Topless...

Jordy

topless
    GO THE FOCK AWAY!!!!!!!!!! The traps are still empty. I'm afraid for my feet.

Jordy
    How exactly does one get mice in their car??? :idea:

Nord
    How exactly does one get mice in their car??? :idea:
    Live in Norco??

topless
    I tried to keep this private Jordy but NO, you had to go blab. I guess I have to tell now.
    I have a huge ass Argus Monitor who I feed mice to. Saturday I took my son to the pet store and bought 4 feeder mice for this ugly ass lizard. After we were at the pet store, we stopped at the grocery store for a few things after throwing the two bags of mice in the back seat thinking they would be ok for a few minutes since it wasn't too hot outside. We came home, got the groceries out, put them away and a couple hours later I asked Cory what he did with the mice and he said "nothing". They were still in the car. I went out, got the 2 bags out but the mice didn't make it....................OK, one did , escaped from the bag and IT's STILL IN MY CAR!!!! The other three were lizard food. Now I have two mouse traps in my Explorer and I'm PISSED.

hoolign
    I tried to keep this private Jordy but NO, you had to go blab. I guess I have to tell now.
    I have a huge ass Argus Monitor who I feed mice to. Saturday I took my son to the pet store and bought 4 feeder mice for this ugly ass lizard. After we were at the pet store, we stopped at the grocery store for a few things after throwing the two bags of mice in the back seat thinking they would be ok for a few minutes since it wasn't too hot outside. We came home, got the groceries out, put them away and a couple hours later I asked Cory what he did with the mice and he said "nothing". They were still in the car. I went out, got the 2 bags out but the mice didn't make it....................OK, one did , escaped from the bag and IT's STILL IN MY CAR!!!! The other three were lizard food. Now I have two mouse traps in my Explorer and I'm PISSED.
    So put the lizard in the car ........jeeeezus

Jordy
    'scuse me??? I had to blab??? I posted my thread at 8:22 AFTER seeing you had posted this:
    Do you have plans tonight? I have a mouse in my car that needs killing.
    Oh yeah, that was posted at 8:05. Nice try blaming me though. :notam:

topless
    'scuse me??? I had to blab??? I posted my thread at 8:22 AFTER seeing you had posted this:
    Oh yeah, that was posted at 8:05. Nice try blaming me though. :notam:It is kinda funny but i had to blame it on someone and there is no one better than you to blame it on.........Ya know people helping people and all.
    PS I hope the focker died in the heat today but I need to know how to get the smell out if he starts to stink.

Racey
    Oh yeah, that's gonna start smellin real nice in a couple days after poor little mousey goes without water for a day, he is surely doomed....
    :yuk:

topless
    Oh yeah, that's gonna start smellin real nice in a couple days after poor little mousey goes without water for a day, he is surely doomed....
    :yuk: I hope he's doomed before he starts chewing wires.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast