I am a new guy here and don't really know where to post this question so I thought I would try here. I have a 19ft Mantra TX-19 jetboat with OT headers and open engine compartment that I have a ton of money in and it is my baby. The problem is that the place I had it insured with for four years will no longer insure boats like mine so I am without coverage. I just received orders the other day to ship back out to the sandbox and I am worried to death about my boat setting in storage without insurance coverage. I really need to find some kind of insurance that will at least cover it if something happens to it while sitting in storage or if it gets stolen. Hell I don't even care if it's covered while on the water or not, although that would be nice too. I am needing to get this done as quickly as possible before I leave and any help would be wonderful. Even if it is some sort of exspensive short term insurance that would be better than nothing. Hopefully if God is willing I will be back sometime in August and I will have more time to explore more permanent insurance options then. I plan on buying a house when I get back with a nice shop or garage where I could keep the boat and maybe get it covered by my home owners policy. Thanks