Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for hot Boaters in Ky

IMPATIENT 1
    can't we just all get along
    welcome to ***boats gr, its really not that bad here, tons of great advise and info on this site!!!!

Devilman
    IMPATIENT1 is right on..... Every boat person I know, I met 'em through here. Picked up lots of knowledge from various people on this site.
    And its funny too, cause over here, Tom's other name is Schnookums Cuddlebug.
    Think GR & Randall will take a ride upriver & hug & then they'll be fine, Tom, tell them how ya'll do it. LMAO

IMPATIENT 1
    IMPATIENT1 is right on..... Every boat person I know, I met 'em through here. Picked up lots of knowledge from various people on this site.
    And its funny too, cause over here, Tom's other name is Schnookums Cuddlebug.
    Think GR & Randall will take a ride upriver & hug & then they'll be fine, Tom, tell them how ya'll do it. LMAO
    lmao "kenny can i get a hug"

Ghost Rider
    Oh this is not my first time over here. I was a member here before i joined THB...I got hammered really hard on my first thread.....it was luck that i found THB......
    Its just to much to try to keep up with so i stay home at THB for the most part...

IMPATIENT 1
    Oh this is not my first time over here. I was a member here before i joined THB...I got hammered really hard on my first thread.....it was luck that i found THB......
    Its just to much to try to keep up with so i stay home at THB for the most part...
    i hear, they can be rough on newbie's here but it got better the taylor site is my "home site" till some guys there started getting on my phuckin nerves hardly ever go there anymore other than to check up on my buddy's there.

hotbo
    i hear, they can be rough on newbie's here but it got better the taylor site is my "home site" till some guys there started getting on my phuckin nerves hardly ever go there anymore other than to check up on my buddy's there.
    shut up a-hole welcome aboard ghost rider.yeah when i firsst joined i got in a computer fight right off came out swinging,but in the end i got beat up and they like me alittle better now that i pose no real threat to there site,lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMPATIENT 1
    shut up a-hole welcome aboard ghost rider.yeah when i firsst joined i got in a computer fight right off came out swinging,but in the end i got beat up and they like me alittle better now that i pose no real threat to there site,lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i told them you were a fag , so they left ya alone

Devilman
    lmao "kenny can i get a hug"
    LMAO, if you make your way to Plowmans I'll give ya a beer, but for that hug, Hotbo will have to fix ya up.
    i told them you were a fag , so they left ya alone
    Holy shit, BWAHAHAHAHA. See, you'll have that hug in no time.

IMPATIENT 1
    LMAO, if you make your way to Plowmans I'll give ya a beer, but for that hug, Hotbo will have to fix ya up.
    Holy shit, BWAHAHAHAHA. See, you'll have that hug in no time.
    i said a hug, trav only gives tugs

hotbo
    i said a hug, trav only gives tugs
    you funny ssmall boy lasst time i checked you were nothing and im sumthing:idea: i dont care what you told them about me cuase that means your a fag also homo boy
    hurry up and build your next motor so you can blow it up or better yet let me help so we can make it smoke alot like mine,lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast