Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking for hot Boaters in Ky

IMPATIENT 1
    you funny ssmall boy lasst time i checked you were nothing and im sumthing:idea: i dont care what you told them about me cuase that means your a fag also homo boy
    hurry up and build your next motor so you can blow it up or better yet let me help so we can make it smoke alot like mine,lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol

taylormanss
    damn this post went pretty far today! i was just messing with GR actually all of us are,hope no ones takes this personal,although i kinda think Grider is kinda GAY!

IMPATIENT 1
    damn this post went pretty far today! i was just messing with GR actually all of us are,hope no ones takes this personal,although i kinda think Grider is kinda GAY!
    ahh, the mods won't care if we bench race alittle here in the central section, it don't get used much

adjones419
    I'm not too far from Kentucky. I'm a graduate student at SIU in Carbondale, IL. We try to make it to at least 1 Kentucky Lake race each year. I have some good dragboat racing friends that live in Auburn, KY.

taylormanss
    i will let Grider know someone replied who wasn't giving him sh*t!

Ghost Rider
    I'm not too far from Kentucky. I'm a graduate student at SIU in Carbondale, IL. We try to make it to at least 1 Kentucky Lake race each year. I have some good dragboat racing friends that live in Auburn, KY.
    Ty thanks for the reply and can not wait to hook up with every one there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123