Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: bartlett phx.az

tx-19
    have not been to bartlett in awhile thinking of taking trailer and boat down can i still launch in the flats
    yes u can,come to sb cove instead.

OverKill
    Dan,
    He needs somsone to tow his boat to the lake because his wife will have the truck.
    James,
    I'll see what I can do. I might be able to get you out there. We'll get you out there one way or another if you want to.
    Hey thanks Billy. I will in fact need some help with getting the boat to the water cause the wife will have the truck. Ya If you can help out that would be great. Thanks
    James

OverKill
    Gotcha. Yeah that'd be kind tough for me to pull off. He just had to buy a house on the other side of the world!
    HaHaHa Funny Dan. Ya I'm out here in the sticks for sure. So if you Billy is unable to swing by lets see if another Hot Boater wants to go out of his way.
    OverKill

OverKill
    James thats the same place.What do you need help with?
    Kevin
    My wife had the day off to get us out to the lake, now she has work due to someone quiting. Thats not all, I just ordered a 50-250 Nitrous kit. Dan is supposed to help me put it together this Sunday, and she has to go to work early so I'm stuck with a NO2 kit and can't get it put on. So if you or anyone else wants to give me a hand, I will have All you can drink and eat.
    James

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345