Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pop Off Valves Miersh

Willis
    Hello People
    If you need a Pop Off, Roy has them in stock.
    There going FAST
    760-728-3934

UBFJ #454
    Good Spam Post Willis!
    What's next ... Another NJBA Offical Spamming Torco?

'75 Miller
    Good Spam Post Willis!
    Are you just kidding....or a dick?

Willis
    Good Spam Post Willis!
    No Joke Man,
    Just talked to Roy yesterday.
    I needed some inside parts that I broke and its taken a long time for Roy to get his supplies in stock.
    Willis

Johnwithjm
    Good Spam Post Willis!
    What's next ... Another NJBA Offical Spamming Torco?Looks like Willis was just letting people know about the valves. As for Busby he helps out alot of racers with fuel is that a problem? Are you comming to the next NJBA race and set the record in UBFJ?

UBFJ #454
    Are you just kidding....or a dick?
    No, Not a Dick ... My names Jak ... If you personally have a problem with that I'm Sure I can 'Accomodate' You the next Time we Race at Ming ... Please feel free to stop by and Introduce yourself ... If, as CrewChief, I'm not wrenching, I'll make time to speak with you ... I always have time for Jet Boat Racers ... Heck, I might even learn something from you ... never Know.

UBFJ #454
    Looks like Willis was just letting people know about the valves. As for Busby he helps out alot of racers with fuel is that a problem? Are you comming to the next NJBA race and set the record in UBFJ?
    John ... Busby is Busby and what is between he and I is between He and I ... I've said my piece in Public about my disagreement(s) ... we'll settle it in person, or not ... whatever happens as regards that happens, no loss of sleep here ...
    Regarding Record Setting ... Who Knows ... All I have been doing over this past period of time is try to figure out how to make our boat Quick ... Most everyone has said that our Brendella hull can't even go 8's ... we're now running consistient 7.90's with a dip into the 7.60's ... I Truly have no idea where we can run now ... we have a new pump because we hit the wall on the old Berkeley SetUp ... I Honestly don't know where we're going to wind up with the new setup ...
    I do know we're 'Shaking Things Out' Here locally before we make the EXPENSIVE HAUL to Ming ... we just have to figure things out here before we come to 'The Clocks'.
    As far as Records ... If someone runs one and backs it up ... They have it ... We only Run against The Clock ... No one or, anything else ..... The 'Clock' Tells All ... The Clock is what it's all about for us ... People and BS just get in My Way of 'Tuning For My CREW'.

'75 Miller
    No, Not a Dick ... My names Jak ... If you personally have a problem with that I'm Sure I can 'Accomodate' You the next Time we Race at Ming ... Please feel free to stop by and Introduce yourself ... If, as CrewChief, I'm not wrenching, I'll make time to speak with you ... I always have time for Jet Boat Racers ... Heck, I might even learn something from you ... never Know.
    Wow. No, Jak I have no problem. Not at all. Just curious is all. I was under the impression that spamming was an attempt to sell something, not merely being cool enough to inform fellow racers/enthusiasts of the availability of parts.
    Your thinly veiled threats are a little unnecessary, but whatever...no problem here.

sdpm
    John ... Busby is Busby and what is between he and I is between He and I ... I've said my piece in Public about my disagreement(s) ... we'll settle it in person, or not ... whatever happens as regards that happens, no loss of sleep here ...
    Regarding Record Setting ... Who Knows ... All I have been doing over this past period of time is try to figure out how to make our boat Quick ... Most everyone has said that our Brendella hull can't even go 8's ... we're now running consistient 7.90's with a dip into the 7.60's ... I Truly have no idea where we can run now ... we have a new pump because we hit the wall on the old Berkeley SetUp ... I Honestly don't know where we're going to wind up with the new setup ...
    I do know we're 'Shaking Things Out' Here locally before we make the EXPENSIVE HAUL to Ming ... we just have to figure things out here before we come to 'The Clocks'.
    As far as Records ... If someone runs one and backs it up ... They have it ... We only Run against The Clock ... No one or, anything else ..... The 'Clock' Tells All ... The Clock is what it's all about for us ... People and BS just get in My Way of 'Tuning For My CREW'.
    Hey Jak, where has your boat ran 7.60's? When was the last time it was in the water? If I'm not mistaken, I don't ever recall seeing that boat ever make a full pass and it was somewhere in the high 8's. Help me out here! I've see alot of talk but not much action.

UBFJ #454
    Wow. No, Jak I have no problem. Not at all. Just curious is all. I was under the impression that spamming was an attempt to sell something, not merely being cool enough to inform fellow racers/enthusiasts of the availability of parts.
    Your thinly veiled threats are a little unnecessary, but whatever...no problem here.
    No Threats, thinly veiled or otherwise, come on over and introduce yourself if, and/or when we can make it to Ming ... Anyone who knows me will vouch that I'm quite reasonable (except my Crew ... They say I talk too much and give away too much information ... yeah, maybe ... sometimes???) ...
    Would like to meet you ... Come to our Pit and hunt ne out ... I'm the Old One that has an 'Attitude' ...You can't miss me.
    Jak

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast