Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pop Off Valves Miersh

UBFJ #454
    Hey Jak, where has your boat ran 7.60's? When was the last time it was in the water? If I'm not mistaken, I don't ever recall seeing that boat ever make a full pass and it was somewhere in the high 8's. Help me out here! I've see alot of talk but not much action.
    Keep 'Snipeing' at Me Neil ..... I'm from Missouri ... The 'Show Me State' ... I/My Team Show ... Ask Jim Guthrie how far our Boats was behind Jerry's Record Run of 7.46 ... Less than 1/2 a boat ... so you do the Calc.'s ... Also have Two (2) other Time Tickets .....
    What's You're Frigg'iiiiiiin Problem ..... Worried about someone might build a jet boat that can smoke your ProMod? Christ Guy, Get A Life! ...... But,
    You Never Know, Do Yah?

sdpm
    Keep 'Snipeing' at Me Neil ..... I'm from Missouri ... The 'Show Me State' ... I/My Team Show ... Ask Jim Guthrie how far our Boats was behind Jerry's Record Run of 7.46 ... Less than 1/2 a boat ... so you do the Calc.'s ... Also have Two (2) other Time Tickets .....
    What's You're Frigg'iiiiiiin Problem ..... Worried about someone might build a jet boat that can smoke your ProMod? Christ Guy, Get A Life! ...... But,
    You Never Know, Do Yah?
    I don't care where your from! All I know is that you always get on here and tell everyone that your boat or whoever owns it that it runs these 7 sec runs and I have looked at all the past races even from last year and have never seen it. That's my problem! As far as being worried about a jet beating my promod, I think that would be great. I would love to see a jet run faster than 6.66 (pg. 41 of of July's Hot Magazine and yes Hot Boat does have a magazine!). No problem and I have a great life to boot!

BigBlockOldsJet
    Ask Jim Guthrie how far our Boats was behind Jerry's Record Run of 7.46 ... Less than 1/2 a boat ... so you do the Calc.'s ...
    I believe the term is Red Light, leaving early would be the only way you would be less than half a boat length behind Jerry. I'm with Neil on this one, I have never seen or heard your boat ever making it into the 7's, let alone making a full pass. There has been a lot of talk, but not much of anything else.

Wow (Time out so I can get some more POP CORN)
    I believe the part about OLD and Attitude

bp
    Hey Jak, where has your boat ran 7.60's? When was the last time it was in the water? If I'm not mistaken, I don't ever recall seeing that boat ever make a full pass and it was somewhere in the high 8's. Help me out here! I've see alot of talk but not much action.
    i don't know about .60's, but i did see it run in the high 7's, low 8.0s... but it's been awhile. hopefully, they're back soon.
    but i'm not sure what any of that has to do with valve parts???

sdpm
    No drama here. It's just that there are only a few UBFJ's that have (recently) and can run in the 7's let alone in the mid 7's. I think I can count them on 1 hand. We all know Jerry does, Mike M., Mike H./JP, Keith Z, and that's all I can think of. Who am I missing? All I am saying is if the Black Mamba ran those #'s I have never seen or even heard about it.

sdpm
    Your right Bob, sorry about the hi-jak!

bp
    No drama here. It's just that there are only a few UBFJ's that have (recently) and can run in the 7's let alone in the mid 7's. I think I can count them on 1 hand. We all know Jerry does, Mike M., Mike H./JP, Keith Z, and that's all I can think of. Who am I missing? All I am saying is if the Black Mamba ran those #'s I have never seen or even heard about it.
    minor correction; keith ran his numbers as a pgj, not an ubfj. he did run ubfj with his old 11 second lake daytona 9 years ago, but that hardly ran the numbers discussed here. we did get bumped into the ubfj class a few times, and got to run jerry, because at the time there weren't any other pgj's.
    interestingly, tom ennis's old wildercraft ran in the high 7's in ubfj. that boat is back out there running in either the 9's or 9.50s with the same old ford hemi that tom used to squeeze.

sdpm
    That's right, I forgot about Tom. Wasn't that a injected nitro engine. I just remember talking to Rick Green about that thing and they kept killing the cranks almost at every race. What about the Cotton Candy boat. What class did it run in?

What's next ... Another NJBA Offical Spamming Torco?
    I'm guessing that this is directed at me Jak? And how does how I make a living constitute spamming? I am a Torco Distributor, that's my job ... and you have a problem with that?
    NJBA doesn't mandate the use of it ... so what's your point, my position w/ NJBA doesn't have anything to do with it. If you knew what you were speaking about here, you wouldn't be here speaking about a thankless job. Do you think it's profitable or fun selling fuel at the races? I beg to differ. If you think you can do a better job, I will gladly step aside and let you take the venue.
    John ... Busby is Busby and what is between he and I is between He and I ... I've said my piece in Public about my disagreement(s) ... we'll settle it in person, or not ... whatever happens as regards that happens, no loss of sleep here ...
    We definately have nothing between us, I want to make that perfectly clear, and as far as I know ... we haven't had any disagreements.
    I do know you wanted me to take an engine of mine and put it in another boat that you said I wouldn't be able to drive & I decided that I wasn't going to entertain that offer ... but other than that ... you don't even know me, we have never really spoken about anything at length other than that.
    Please keep me out of your conversations and refrain from speaking about me when you are ignorant to what you are speaking about.
    Thank you.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast