Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lets take a trip back to 1971, Colorado River

cc322
    Very cool find thanks for sharing

lewiville
    Very cool find thanks for sharing
    welcome, I'll try to find some more later today if there is no soccer.
    Im thinking to myself, self, why is a trip down memory lane so awesome. Is it because maybe people waved when they went by you. Is it because people picked up there trash. Maybe because there wernt so many boats and drunkin assholes? I think I might be on to something here.

27 Awesome cat
    Im thinking to myself, self, why is a trip down memory lane so awesome. Is it because maybe people waved when they went by you. Is it because people picked up there trash. Maybe because there wernt so many boats and drunkin assholes? I think I might be on to something here.
    You hit that one right on the head.....

cc322
    Yep sure seemed like a much more relaxed time

shueman
    I have this 8mm (pretty bad conversion) from Blythe, Paradise Point, early 60's...
    1960's River Boating (http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t...isePoint01.flv)

27 Awesome cat
    I have this 8mm (pretty bad conversion) from Blythe, Paradise Point, circa 1961...
    1960's River Boating (http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t...isePoint01.flv)
    Thats some classic footage..TY for sharing it

RitcheyRch
    Cool stuff

Her454
    These video's totally made my day. Brought back so many cool memories of my own with my family in Havi and in Parker in the early 70's. But I won't say my age either......... Thanks for sharing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12