Thread: bimini tops ?

beerpocketbook
    kinda new to the site been looking around here for little bit lots of good info here . ive got a 1993 hydrodyne comp ski boat i just added a wake board tower to it does anybody know of a good place in phoenix to have a new bimini top made and also a custom fit cover . thanks

riverfun
    Try towerbiminis.com they are great, I had them make me one for my Air Warrior and it came out perfect.

h2oboy
    I had a custom Bimini made for a jet boat of mine about 2 years ago by a company called ABC Marine in Phoenix, AZ. They are the same people who do ALL the tops for Tige boats. They are really good and if you want custom they are really cost competitive. Would recomend them 10XXX
    602-470-1600
    I just called them to make sure and she said they are mobile now... Even better!!! You mean I do not have to drag the boat around and leave it in "your shop" Great!!!

beerpocketbook
    I had a custom Bimini made for a jet boat of mine about 2 years ago by a company called ABC Marine in Phoenix, AZ. They are the same people who do ALL the tops for Tige boats. They are really good and if you want custom they are really cost competitive. Would recomend them 10XXX
    602-470-1600
    I just called them to make sure and she said they are mobile now... Even better!!! You mean I do not have to drag the boat around and leave it in "your shop" Great!!!
    thanks for the info i'll be giving them a call .

h2oboy
    No problem, I really liked their work.