Thread: New to the Board

Fast Action
    Just wanted to say hi to all the o/b guys, Im new to this board, and hope i can make some new friend here.
    Jim

snappertapper
    Welcome, what do you run?

Kim Hanson
    FastAction..
    WELCOME and have a good time....( . )( . )...

gigamurph
    Welcome to the asylum Fast Action (FA from here on)! Trust me when I tell ya that I'm the sanest guy on here and watch out for the Canuck! Ol' KH (Kim Hanson)and the other Canucks can get a little rowdy from time to time! But, then, I didn't have to tell ya that; now did I? Afterall, they are from Canada! The short boating season really makes 'em irritable sometimes! Yo KH! What be goin' down up there in cold country?

mbrown2
    FA, welcome to the boards...I am not an outboard guy, but have always wanted one...unfortunately the outboard forum has been a little slow lately, but with new members such as you it should get some movement. If you like talking outboards, another great site is www.screamandfly.com

Kim Hanson
    Gigamurph...
    Same ole shit, drink beer and look for new boat,s to buy.Freezing my ass off and drinking more beer and talking shit! That comes to a new question, can you get on HavasuBarney.com right now?.....( . )( . )..... frown

Jordy
    Hey Kim, Barney boards are down right now. They tried to do a "simple routine" type upgrade and it didn't work right. Imagine that, a simple computer upgrade not working... should be back up tomorrow.

Kim Hanson
    Jordy....
    What,s up with emad? You going to have some fun there or what? I,am using photoshop so-so now! I need to use it a bit more and maybe I can be a contender!LOL...( . )( . ).......

HavasuDreamin'
    Welcome.........

22TWIN
    Welcome FA.What do you run?