Thread: Mike Tyson is Retarded!

bignet
    Yup, he's going back to jail...this time for driving under the influence and drug possession! Don't u wish stupid people would just disappear! What an idiot! :idea: OJ and Iron Mike need to try catching trains head on or something.
    :devil:
    bignet

Ivan Dan
    Yup, he's going back to jail...this time for driving under the influence and drug possession! Don't u wish stupid people would just disappear! What an idiot! :idea: OJ and Iron Mike need to try catching trains head on or something.
    bignet
    They should bring along Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Scott Peterson, among a few others as well.

RitcheyRch
    Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton come to mind although they havent commited any crimes other than being on the planet.
    They should bring along Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Scott Peterson, among a few others as well.

OCMerrill
    I listened to a short interview with his attorney on news radio yesterday. He said if someone cared about Mike then someone could have helped him long ago with his addictions. Someone who cared... Yada, yada, it's not his fault he is like this.
    Give me a flippen break.

OKIE-JET
    All that money gone to waste...DAMN!:devil:

Not So Fast
    I listened to a short interview with his attorney on news radio yesterday. He said if someone cared about Mike then someone could have helped him long ago with his addictions. Someone who cared... Yada, yada, it's not his fault he is like this.
    Give me a flippen break.
    What about Cus DeMato(sp) who took him into his family and tried to raise him as one of his own! He's just one of the many habitual f--k ups on this planet!! NSF

bignet
    What about Cus DeMato(sp) who took him into his family and tried to raise him as one of his own! He's just one of the many habitual f--k ups on this planet!! NSF
    Well said.....stop crying about how bad you got it...man the F up! Give me a chance at all those millions, I bet you I won't piss it all away! :idea:
    bignet

OCMerrill
    Yep - What a waste.

HOSS
    Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton come to mind although they havent commited any crimes other than being on the planet.
    I love the Rev Al.