Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: stoker sport tunnels

searssears1
    Also how much setback would think I might need.6 or 10" inch.

snappertapper
    sounds good to me

motion
    I have a 99 Stoker 20.4 I am selling with or without power. 928-505-2020 Joe

Wicky
    Hi Joe,
    I'm still aiming for that 3000!!
    Just inked a deal with Albertsons this week!!
    I can smell the Klotz burning!! Howz the new biz going?
    Take care,
    Wicky

HavasuDreamin'
    Originally posted by searssears1:
    HD you da man.I was just thinking that very same thought about if I get this boat what size prop Should I get for accel and hole shot.I'm leaning towards the 2.5L and adding a nose cone,shaved heads and maybe perfomance reeds.I hope this does'nt sound stupid.
    With the 2.5L 280hp, you will not need to get a nose cone. The sportmaster gearcase is manufactured with a nose cone and low water pick-up. It also has a heavy duty bearing carrier. The unit is built for speed, you won't need to do anything to it except change the gear lube regularly (Mercruiser Hi-Performance lube).
    No need for race reeds as I believe this motor has a seven pettle set-up. As far as shaving the heads....you will need to have a reputable shop shave them evenly (or buy a set with smaller chambers).
    One thing to think about, is the SVS system. I have no experience with this, but ***boat raves about it. It is about $1,700, but I hear it works well. Suppose to distribute the air more evenly to all cylinders. The drag motors come stock with these intakes.
    I will throw you my personal opinion here and say ........go for the 2.5L 280hp Offshore motor that has the open exhaust. It sounds bitchen and looks really cool. Good Luck and nice...........future boat! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif
    [This message has been edited by HavasuDreamin' (edited June 23, 2002).]

HavasuDreamin'
    Originally posted by motion:
    I have a 99 Stoker 20.4 I am selling with or without power. 928-505-2020 Joe
    My dad is seriously looking for a Stoker with a Merc, but can't find one. This may work for him if the price is right! He is in Corona, CA.
    How Much? Post a picture if possible. Email me at madamson@keybank.com
    [This message has been edited by HavasuDreamin' (edited June 23, 2002).]

OCStoker
    I have a 1990 20'4" with a Johnson 225. Some modifications done by the previous owner. I cannot get more than 75 mph. What am I doing wrong? Al Stoker says he has had it up to 85 when it was bone stock.

motion
    HD, I had sent you photos of it a few months back but it was out of your fathers price range. Maybe he would like to buy it less power? Joe

TOBTEK
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by motion:
    HD, I had sent you photos of it a few months back but it was out of your fathers price range. Maybe he would like to buy it
    less power? Joe[/Q
    MOTION, I'm in the market for a new boat. can you send some pictures, and a price to tobtek@aol.com thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12