Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nostalgia Racers issued citations for speeding: check photo...

CircleJerk
    Yup, well we should have been at Moses Lake last weekend! 96-98 mph! NO SEATTLE boats could be found in our pits however! So now some of our guys head over to Seattle this weekend to announce, "We Outlaws are still alive & kickin in spite of your non support of Nostalgia"! We are anticipating a good time in the Rankin pits! SS80 on the way?

CircleJerk
    I tried to pick out some of the best. We had about 18 Nostie racers and lots of show jets and v-drives on the lawn!

CircleJerk
    some jets and sHOTS; #076 features Mrs Backlund (next Nostie driver) SS396, Drew Backlund, Doc, and near boat, Jimmie J 1978 ERR Champion, and Dave Weber on his Marlin. Interesting? Also hanging out was Mr. Art Dufault of Sun Sport Boats and former Hondo employee. Great to see so many former racers check us out and grin from ear to ear!
    On the other side of the dock in the yellow Kevlar is Daves' son Levi who suffered oil flow problems in the SS514 after winning his first three events and two heats in the fast class with this old ski deck b-boat! Someone should tell him Rookies arent supposed to have that much success their first year,,,but.....Hey Levi, Dave, quit lurking and start posting!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Great pics Boyd! Did all those jetboats race?

FIVE O
    Hey Jerry, none of the jets raced durring the main event however, I was told that yellow runner waxed one on an after hours grudge. BTW, I have some vhs footage of your Honcho running at Ione, if your interested PM me and I will send it to you.
    Nice pics jerk, Thanks for posting

126driver
    Cool looking parade!
    Someone had to say it. :devil:
    Who's a jerk now, Jerk?

stickmann
    some jets and sHOTS; #076 features Mrs Backlund (next Nostie driver) SS396, Drew Backlund, Doc, and near boat, Jimmie J 1978 ERR Champion, and Dave Weber on his Marlin. Interesting? Also hanging out was Mr. Art Dufault of Sun Sport Boats and former Hondo employee. Great to see so many former racers check us out and grin from ear to ear!
    On the other side of the dock in the yellow Kevlar is Daves' son Levi who suffered oil flow problems in the SS514 after winning his first three events and two heats in the fast class with this old ski deck b-boat! Someone should tell him Rookies arent supposed to have that much success their first year,,,but.....Hey Levi, Dave, quit lurking and start posting!
    It's Dukie Backlund
    I haven't seen him in years. Sanger SK guy

CircleJerk
    Cool looking parade!
    Someone had to say it. :devil:
    Who's a jerk now, Jerk?
    Thanks Scottie! Nice to see ya amoungst the Livin! DAang wouldnt it be super if ya was up this way in your van by the River?? An Ifin yous thinkn you beA the new jerkiZoid, Not so! you still bea miDgetJeRk in my eyes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast