Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: German frees killer of US soldier.

1978 Rogers
    Just saw a link to this on a news website. What the Phuck is Germany doing? Now I know why we like to request these people be tride in the USA and not be kept by other countrys. He shouldn't have been aloud parole.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/20/in...d-germany.html

Steve 1
    Just saw a link to this on a news website. What the Phuck is Germany doing? Now I know why we like to request these people be tride in the USA and not be kept by other countrys. He shouldn't have been aloud parole.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/20/in...d-germany.html
    I remember reading the story after finding American military ID they animal/savages bound the guy and beat him with a arm rest untill he was dead with the rest of the passingers listening . they shot him and dumped his body off the plane.. This A$$wipe needs to be beaten to death along with his mother and father..
    Note this is an edit: There is a story where he told a fellow passinger he was glad it was he that was selected over the married men ..also the terrorists remarked how strong the guy was and hard to kill. SCUM BAGS this just Infuriates me

azgfboatgirl
    Mr. Hamadi was released on Thursday. That was only a couple of days before a German archaeologist, Susanne Osthoff, was freed by a group that took her hostage in Iraq three weeks ago, but German officials denied any connection between the two cases.
    Seems plain as day to me... :crossx:

1978 Rogers
    I was only a kid when this happened. I still remember it. Even Chuck Norris made a movie based on it, Delta Force.

Old Texan
    Excerted from NYTimes article:
    Mr. Hamadi was released on Thursday. That was only a couple of days before a German archaeologist, Susanne Osthoff, was freed by a group that took her hostage in Iraq three weeks ago, but German officials denied any connection between the two cases.
    No connection? I heard it said once, there are no coincidences.

Schiada76
    He needs to be snatched, tortured horribly for days and days, chopped into little tiny pieces and delivered to all of his family members. :crossx:

1978 Rogers
    He needs to be snatched, tortured horribly for days and days, chopped into little tiny pieces and delivered to all of his family members. :crossx:
    I think 4 American Men need to be filmed forcing the guy to eat pork and cut his head off with a knife. Then send the tape to Al Jezera for them to show how we really feel about terrorists.
    But this shouldn't be done during any of there religious holidays to offend any beliefs.
    Just my 2 cents

OGShocker
    SEALS are like elephants... They'll never forget! Something tells, this POS will slip on a bar of soap some day.

SmokinLowriderSS
    SEALS are like elephants... They'll never forget! Something tells, this POS will slip on a bar of soap some day.
    I certainly hope so.

Steve 1
    The American way would be to tie the POS to a fence post and Chain saw him!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast