Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ***Job Posting***

OGShocker
    The last time I posted a job opening on Hot Boat, it could not have turned out better. I thought since it worked out so well, I'd throw another opening up in here.
    We are based in San Gabriel, CA and are in need of an Inside Sales Representative. We are looking for a motivated self starter to help us continue our, industry leading, customer service. All basic office (Word, Excel, Outlook,, etc) software knowledge is a must. Mas90, Act and Access a plus. We are an ISO 9001:2000 Company specialized in servicing the Pipeline Industry.
    If anyone here is looking, or knows someone, please PM me for details regarding this position.
    OGS

Mr. Pixilated
    Good Luck!!!

OGShocker
    bump...

djunkie
    I'm game. Does the job include employer matched 401k, pension, full benefits, and a mon-thurs. work week? J/K :crossx: Good luck with the hunt Mark.

OGShocker
    I'm game. Does the job include employer matched 401k, pension, full benefits, and a mon-thurs. work week? J/K :crossx: Good luck with the hunt Mark.
    David,
    We meet this criteria for most people. Knowing you, I don't think this is the right job or company for you. We can't afford your need for a potty break every five minutes. :crossx:
    Thank you for the kind wishes!

djunkie
    David,
    We meet this criteria for most people. Knowing you, I don't think this is the right job or company for you. We can't afford your need for a potty break every five minutes. :crossx:
    Thank you for the kind wishes!
    LOL!!!!!! :rollside:

Todd969
    get back to me when you move the company to LHC.

Debbolas
    but you didn't answer the REALLY IMPORTANT QUESTION.... can we access ***boat from the office computer

OGShocker
    but you didn't answer the REALLY IMPORTANT QUESTION.... can we access ***boat from the office computer
    As long as all the work gets done.. Why not?

a catered life
    good luck it sounds like a cool gig......your a professional pipeplayer so is that what their calling it these days joking

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast