Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What to get what to get????

Boatmaster
    Phat Cat I understand, but you did hurt my feelings cry Just kidding. I need to find out how to post pic(sorry I'm a Dumb ass when it comes to computers. Just for the record I own a Merc dealership an I am very anal about my boat. The motors show as new with no scratches in the cowls. Motors have not been used in salt water. Interior is the same as the new Mach 26s including billet seat bases and all new hardware. Stay posted I will try and post some pics.

Boatmaster
    Phat Cat I understand, but you did hurt my feelings cry Just kidding. I need to find out how to post pic(sorry I'm a Dumb ass when it comes to computers. Just for the record I own a Merc dealership an I am very anal about my boat. The motors show as new with no scratches in the cowls. Motors have not been used in salt water. Interior is the same as the new Mach 26s including billet seat bases and all new hardware. Stay posted I will try and post some pics.

Boatmaster

Nor-Cal
    Drew, Email me the pic and I will post it for ya!
    -NC

Phat_Kat
    hey boatmaster if I decided to go with a different boat could you hook me up with some motors??

ZSARGO
    I'm looking for an outboard powered boat between 22-26 feet. I want something that rides smooth, comes in a CAT design, and goes atleast 100mph, and doesn't cost a fortune. I'll probably buy a used one but either way I need a new cruiser. I say cruiser because I like just driving along at 70-80mph. So please recommend, I'd really appreciate it.
    [/qb][/QUOTE]HOW ABOUT A MACH 22 98 WITH A BRAND NEW 300X. NOT A SCRATCH ON THE BOAT OR TRAILER. LOW 40'S. A LITTLE MAD EFI WORK AND YOU'LL BE IN THE 100 MPH RANGE. THAT'S OF COURSE AFTER THE 1 YEAR WARRANTY EXPIRES.
    [ March 26, 2003, 05:42 PM: Message edited by: ZSARGO ]

Boatmaster
    Phat Cat IT'S MY BOAT OR NOTHING ! All kidding aside I really am not trying to sell my boat, so if you find something else give me a call and I will try to set you up with a good deal on motors. Drew at BoatmastersII 925-828-5775

Skaterfast
    Phat_Kat:
    once again I need pics. I can't buy a boat blindly [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/showphoto.php?photo=10672&papass=&sort=1&thecat=52 3[/img]

Skaterfast

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast