Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: hot boat the magazine

Cas
    Old school jets and v-drives probably make up about 1% (if that) of the boating world, very few boat companies build new ones and the consumers aren't buying many.
    It's simple, there isn't anywhere near the money in it that people think especially based on the forums.
    Old rigger and I were just talking about that this morning. If you think about it, the info you can get here and on other message boards is by far better than a printed magazine.

sleekvino
    the mag has droped off big time its not what it use to be, bottom line it sucks now!

i used to get the mag. but being it had so little to say about about boats now i just go to barnes and knoble and read it for free . my wife works at the mall so i just go read it while i wait for her to get off work.

stoker2001
    I am impressed that HB mag still covers our IHBA racing and my pisspot has made the mag a couple of times now:sleeping:
    Just takes a little dedication to race and ihba offers classes for almost anybody

mouzer
    Thats to funny pat..i cancelled my subscription to hot boat years ago (rich mans buyers guide to ocean boats):jawdrop: and i go to barnes and nobles just to look at the reader rides and hot boat section in the mag.why the kids are shoppin.

flattie
    Get a subscription to dragboat review

stoker2001
    They are to easy,my boreing azz has been in there to many times

IMPATIENT 1
    i've got a good idea, how about i post a poll here and see how many peeps would actually pay for a subscription to a dragboat only style mag. they'd have to have the potential to sell at least 40-50k mags a month to make it worth their while to go to print with something like that.but for fun, let's poll it

GAWnCA
    i've got a good idea, how about i post a poll here and see how many peeps would actually pay for a subscription to a dragboat only style mag. they'd have to have the potential to sell at least 40-50k mags a month to make it worth their while to go to print with something like that.but for fun, let's poll it
    Try it!

IMPATIENT 1
    Try it!
    done, i bet it gets lost in the pages quik i've always wondered if 2-3k people got together with ***boat and presubscribed, would they take it serious enough to start a mag dragboaters would buy.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast