Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1977 Sanger Drag Boat on Ebay

mouzer
    C'mon Sangerfan you of all people should know it's a Sanger. Trailer is period correct with what Competitive trailers used to sell Sanger back in the day. All the outboard steering is there, floors look decent if there is no delamanation going on. The installation though it needs some TLC looks to be there. Boat is well worth the money for the "Buy it now" price. Sangster....where's Jeff with the truck to go pick it up?
    Hey Billy he is talkin about another picklefork posted above not this white one there is two posted here! MOUZ

mouzer
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...174193999&rd=1
    this one needs work billy b..looks like deaver

howard25bullet
    Billy-
    Kathy said she had called you. She is going to be at our place in Havasu on the 13th. If you're around please come by.
    Are you ready to part with your Sanger pedal yet?????
    I'm going to run the Picklefork for a few more weekends and then start pulling it apart so you have it in early November.
    Bill

Sangster
    I'd be interested in knowing what the HIN# are on this one...We already have a 19' and an 18' Climax hull.. This is a rare find and a good deal for the condition it's in...Wish I had more Time, Money and most of all... MORE ROOM at the Shop..

BILLY.B
    Billy-
    Kathy said she had called you. She is going to be at our place in Havasu on the 13th. If you're around please come by.
    Are you ready to part with your Sanger pedal yet?????
    I'm going to run the Picklefork for a few more weekends and then start pulling it apart so you have it in early November.
    BillYou know Bill I pulled the pedal out and polished it the other day. It looks brand new.

BILLY.B
    Hey Billy he is talkin about another picklefork posted above not this white one there is two posted here! MOUZThanks Mike...My badd. I only saw the thread for the Sanger.

howard25bullet
    Billy-
    What cabinet did you say you had it stored in??
    Kathy was thinking of getting one and remaking them again. Mike thought they had one out in the bone yard and I told her you had one too. I'd think she could sell a few hundred of them anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12