Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: My mom got hit by a UPS truck..

DSW
    Last night. Shes 56 and an avid bike rider. She was riding with my dad about 1/4 mile from the house. The UPS truck clipped her in the bike lane while doing 50mph. He then over-corrected and swerved across the road and hit a block wall. She has a multiple fractured pelvis, broken wrist, hand, elbow, and alot of roadrash on her face and left side of her body. She was in the truma unit all night and they peformed surgery on her hand. There were multiple whitnesses, who all say UPS guy is 100% at fault. I'm gonna head up to visit her in Northern Cali early this week. I hope the OWN ups when this is all finished..
    Anybody know a GOOD cuthroat injury lawyer?

HocusPocus
    thats terrible, hope your mom pulls thru this ok.

charlyox
    Sad news. I hope she has a speedy recovery.

Tequila-John
    hope she gets better soon

AZJD
    Last night. Shes 56 and an avid bike rider. She was riding with my dad about 1/4 mile from the house. The UPS truck clipped her in the bike lane while doing 50mph. He then over-corrected and swerved across the road and hit a block wall. She has a multiple fractured pelvis, broken wrist, hand, elbow, and alot of roadrash on her face and left side of her body. She was in the truma unit all night and they peformed surgery on her hand. There were multiple whitnesses, who all say UPS guy is 100% at fault. I'm gonna head up to visit her in Northern Cali early this week. I hope the OWN ups when this is all finished..
    Anybody know a GOOD cuthroat injury lawyer?
    Redirect your energy towards your family brotha. The financial aspects will work out in the long run. Hope your mom makes a speedy recovery....

gramps
    Redirect your energy towards your family brotha. The financial aspects will work out in the long run. Hope your mom makes a speedy recovery....
    I wouldn't even think about $$$$ until she is totally recovered. Hope she is doing good.

DeltaSigBoater

I hope she'll be alright!
    In California, if a person driving a motor vehicle (car, truck, van, bus, motorcycle, etc) hits a pedestrian, bicyclists, the individual driving the motor vehicle is at fault regardless.
    Good Luck To You & Your Family!
    ~DeltaSigBoater

FullUp
    Hope your Mom gets better. I know the feeling 1st hand. Same thing happened to my mom (not UPS). Remember it was an accident. Compensation will come in time but you will need a lawyer just because of who you are dealing with.

RitcheyRch
    Oh man, so sorry to read this. Wishing your Mom a speedy recovery.

bear down
    Hope your Mom gets better. I know the feeling 1st hand. Same thing happened to my mom (not UPS). Remember it was an accident. Compensation will come in time but you will need a lawyer just because of who you are dealing with.
    exactly....hopefully she fully recovers...let things happen as it should...accidents happen. god speed to her.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast