Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: harris or unchained, recognize this boat?

not pickin on ya.....that just seems like alot of HP to run that speed. Was it more like 112 or more like 117? I thought those tx20's were a little more efficient than that especially at 420lbs. Was that with the race bottom? Was the pump setback?
    rondane
    It would depend on how long the pass was, because we were lake racing so we would run out of a secluded cove, no measurements. the gps recall would always say 112-117 . The best I ever saw was 121 but I'm from the old school so I say throw out your best and worst pass and average the rest. 112mph-117mph.

sstjet
    You are pretty smart sst, how is the warranty on your jetaway coming?
    As promissed Keep the negativity coming, it's obvious you lack self esteem so putting down other people makes you feel better. I would still like to see your race boat (whoops you dont have it anymore) get it's a** handed to it by marks 4 seater lake boat.

Placecraft Dragstar
    sstjet, do you just need a friend? when I go back home next summer ( at least I plan to) we have to get together and go boating. I will be bringing my boat with me so I will let you know when that is, either july or august.
    But as far as a 4 seater boat race LOL that boat would not have done it and if you think it will then you need to lay off the crack pipe.

sstjet
    Like I said before I'm just throwin some mud back at ya. As far as the racing the ball is in your court.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123