Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Pastie Cove 9/29/07

Jordy
    Thanks Grads for the back up on the shit talker.
    I thought that was your job in this thread. I do think it's cute how you two stick up for each other. Do you get to wear the crown when you're sticking up for him, or is his head way to big for anyone else to wear it??? :idea:
    Funny thing, I haven't posted in here in a couple days, yet a couple of you little homos still can't leave my name out of this thread... kind of starting to scare me. :notam:

grads2112
    I thought that was your job in this thread. I do think it's cute how you two stick up for each other. Do you get to wear the crown when you're sticking up for him, or is his head way to big for anyone else to wear it??? :idea:
    Funny thing, I haven't posted in here in a couple days, yet a couple of you little homos still can't leave my name out of this thread... kind of starting to scare me. :notam:
    Oh god not again....Jordy's on another bender.

grads2112
    And after our cruise I thought we were buds......
    http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/6...rdyraftaw6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Throttle
    pretty wild...
    we dont need rain, we need a flood!

Jordy
    Oh god not again....Jordy's on another bender.
    Actually, not drinking at all. Long day at work today and what looks to be another long one tomorrow. Guess if I would have gone somewhere other than ASU I might not have to actually work so hard. Sorry to disappoint you on the drinking thing though. For some reason when I get fed up with someone's bullshit I must be out drinking, yet at the same time, I don't have the typical textbook drunken spelling and grammar indicative of most drunken posts. Amazing really. :idea:
    And after our cruise I thought we were buds......
    Yeah, you rowing me around your lake was nice, however when you kept hitting on me it really freaked me out. :notam:
    You playing me in chat was another nice touch as well. They do have laws against stalking Greg.

riverrunner
    http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/9858/120kn3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
    I gotta ask- What's up with all you boys up North? I keep seeing pictures of you on line with dildos and gay poses. Now this guy comes along that looks like he has a hot wife, but then check out the painted toe nails. I guess with your proximity to San Francisco anything goes huh? Don't worry about threatening me with an ass beating for pointing this out. I'm not going anywhere near San Fran Cove.

grads2112
    I gotta ask- What's up with all you boys up North? I keep seeing pictures of you on line with dildos and gay poses. Now this guy comes along that looks like he has a hot wife, but then check out the painted toe nails. I guess with your proximity to San Francisco anything goes huh? Don't worry about threatening me with an ass beating for pointing this out. I'm not going anywhere near San Fran Cove.
    You look at that picture and the first thing you notice is his painted toenails??? And you call him gay? Dude, you have issues.

acatitude
    LOL grads. to funny.... hell I never even noticed He was in the picture till someone mentioned the toes... I was just wondering where she got 4 feet.

justfloatn
    If you guys really want help cleaning up trash I will
    NOPE! you can stay home
    Just send your wife out in pasties as a cheerleader:devil:

acatitude
    NOPE! you can stay home
    Just send your wife out in pasties as a cheerleader:devil:
    now thats the most intelligent thing you've said on here in a week