Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Pastie Cove 9/29/07

120 Inches
    lets get some tatoos focker!
    Lets go I have right arm to finish up. I am ready when you are.

John.
    Lets go I have right arm to finish up. I am ready when you are.
    I want to get something on my right shoulder upper arm/shoulder area. just not quite sure what I want.

acatitude
    really though, it's not much. heck, I sh*t out 2 pounds every time I sit down on the crapper.
    started at 262 and I'm down to 242. you won't really notice until I'm in the 220 range.
    think how much faster that boat will go when you lose 60 lbs ,lol . youll be faster then greggie

grads2112
    Again, where do you get the idea that I've ever been on a drunken anything when I call you out on any of your bullshit Greg? I've asked you repeatedly and you can't answer the question. I guess if it makes you feel better that you think I'm hammered and my posts still make more sense than the The King of the County Fair's, then whatever helps you sleep at night with your big Parkay looking crown that you wear to the lake.
    I know you're a little slow, but it's pretty sad when the best thing you can come up with for having your ass handed to you repeatedly is that I was drinking. If I were you, I'd go with another excuse there attention w hore.
    Cool, because that was the first year that the made the 745 so that's as old as you can go on that body style??? Wow, you're a clever one... :notam:
    All you guys are just such a joke and a waste of time. I guess you're all ok with whatever you have to flaunt to make you feel like people like you. Can't imagine going through life like that.
    I'm sure it's about time for one of you little puppets to suggest that I come up and find you in nor cal so we can fight, because that's what you smart people do... right? :idea:
    Dude you're a mess, your ramblings are all over the place. Do yourself and us a favor and get some much needed help and stay out of this thread.

John.
    think how much faster that boat will go when you lose 60 lbs ,lol . youll be faster then greggie
    LOL, that's focked up...but I still laughed.

acatitude

Jordy
    Dude you're a mess, your ramblings are all over the place. Do yourself and us a favor and get some much needed help and stay out of this thread.
    Dude, you're a focking retard. Do yourself a favor and leave me out of this thread. As I pointed out before, I stayed out of here for a couple days because you're a waste of time, yet you couldn't leave my name out of your bullshit.
    Much like signing into ISL chat as me and running your mouth. You need to realize Greggie, I think you're a retard and I don't want to be you. Apparently you have some fascination with me and can't say the same. :notam:
    It's really sad that the best thing you can come up with is drunken ramblings, yet you haven't been able to answer why you think I'm drunk, especially in the middle of the afternoon, as none of my posts reflect it, nor where I was rambling. Keep running your mouth County Fair King. Maybe you can get a new hat next time the fair comes to town.

grads2112
    Dude, you're a focking retard. Do yourself a favor and leave me out of this thread. As I pointed out before, I stayed out of here for a couple days because you're a waste of time, yet you couldn't leave my name out of your bullshit.
    Much like signing into ISL chat as me and running your mouth. You need to realize Greggie, I think you're a retard and I don't want to be you. Apparently you have some fascination with me and can't say the same. :notam:
    It's really sad that the best thing you can come up with is drunken ramblings, yet you haven't been able to answer why you think I'm drunk, especially in the middle of the afternoon, as none of my posts reflect it, nor where I was rambling. Keep running your mouth County Fair King. Maybe you can get a new hat next time the fair comes to town.
    You keep saying leave you out of this thread and I ask you not to come in it but you still do?:idea: And this thread was just fine without you and did not mention you until you decided to come in here and start shit. Refer to post #25.

Jordy
    You keep saying leave you out of this thread and I ask you not to come in it but you still do?:idea: And this thread was just fine without you and did not mention you until you decided to come in here and start shit. Refer to post #25.
    I made one post and you and your parrots took over after that. The post wasn't even directed at you. It was between John and me. Since then it's been cleared up, behind the scenes. It had nothing to do with you and your little flock of puppets. After the first go round, I didn't post anything in here for 2 days, more than that actually... post #97 on 9-30 to post #141 on 10-3, yet you and 120 inches kept trying to bring me back into it, so here I am.
    I am starting to understand why college may not have been for you Greggie, as apparently reading comprehension isn't a strong point. I've asked you all kinds of questions that were very clear and concise ( I mean for me being hammered all the time), and yes, I did use some large words, again, I didn't realize where your reading comprehension level was, and the best answer that you've been able to come up with has to do with drunken ramblings.
    Come up with something new for a change. You're very boring. As I mentioned before, I have it under good authority that pretty much everyone in your area, and even more out of the area, think you're a big joke and are laughing at you, not with you.
    Grow up skippy.

grads2112
    I made one post and you and your parrots took over after that. The post wasn't even directed at you. It was between John and me. Since then it's been cleared up, behind the scenes. It had nothing to do with you and your little flock of puppets. After the first go round, I didn't post anything in here for 2 days, more than that actually... post #97 on 9-30 to post #141 on 10-3, yet you and 120 inches kept trying to bring me back into it, so here I am.
    I am starting to understand why college may not have been for you Greggie, as apparently reading comprehension isn't a strong point. I've asked you all kinds of questions that were very clear and concise ( I mean for me being hammered all the time), and yes, I did use some large words, again, I didn't realize where your reading comprehension level was, and the best answer that you've been able to come up with has to do with drunken ramblings.
    Come up with something new for a change. You're very boring. As I mentioned before, I have it under good authority that pretty much everyone in your area, and even more out of the area, think you're a big joke and are laughing at you, not with you.
    Grow up skippy.
    I don't even know where to start with this one, but I'll take the higher road and just say go away, no one wants you in here.
    One last thing. As far as college not being for me, I think I explained myself in post #164 and I don't regret my decision.