Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2007 Scope Poker Run

Lucky Strike
    Try this link instead...it's on ***boat.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...134965&cat=500

bohica
    I just happened to be out in my brother fishing boat headed to Catalina for a day of fishing and later lobster catching just as you guys took off. I saw you out in front and looking great. There was looked to be a big orange Eliminator Daytona that was moving to the front at a very fast pace. Looked like he was gonna be the first one, but looks like Jay was the King for the day. Anyone know what happened to the orange boat, as he was really moving when I saw it.

98 Vector 21
    Looked like a good time!

PHOTOGLOU
    I just happened to be out in my brother fishing boat headed to Catalina for a day of fishing and later lobster catching just as you guys took off. I saw you out in front and looking great. There was looked to be a big orange Eliminator Daytona that was moving to the front at a very fast pace. Looked like he was gonna be the first one, but looks like Jay was the King for the day. Anyone know what happened to the orange boat, as he was really moving when I saw it.
    I think that was Gary Smith in Predator... He was in front for several miles...

Quality Time
    Hey Mr. Houstons !!
    Good see'in ya last nite
    R32
    Hey Rick,
    Good seeing you again as well. Let me know what the verdict is on the shorties.

ADDICTED
    Jay it was some good times.
    Thanks for breakfast on Saturday. Your boat ran and sounded good as usual.

OnlyMoney
    Good times! Great seeing you Jay and yes, you bought us drinks Friday night as well. I think 40+ people can say you did. At least they didn't get mad at you for holding up the line.
    We were at the Yardhouse ALL day yesterday and got to watch everyone take off...slowly the dock emptied out. I think Tank was the last one.
    See you again for the next run in Havi.

LHC30Victory
    Congrats Jay and crew! A well deserved run. Hope to see ya at the absolute run on the 13th....

INSman
    Man, those Outerlimits look nice and all but can't recall ever hearing of one taking first or even close to first in one of these things ?!?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast