Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2007 Scope Poker Run

Magic34
    Man, those Outerlimits look nice and all but can't recall ever hearing of one taking first or even close to first in one of these things ?!?
    They must run the same motors you do.
    Hahahahahaha. Sorry, couldn't resist.
    To make you feel better, I had to idle back on Saturday because my port motor wouldn't fire. These are my most mild motors yet and something goes wrong with one??? WTF!!!

CAHotRodBoy
    Man, those Outerlimits look nice and all but can't recall ever hearing of one taking first or even close to first in one of these things ?!?
    It's not a race! (even though Jay won some Dart Bucks!)
    Outerlimits are bad azz boats and I'm sure there are plenty that are very capable of being up front.
    Some people run hard, others do not. We were in a 36 Outlaw and ran pretty well (for a slow boat) and went by some bigger faster boats. Not everyone likes to get tossed around and some have wives on board so they just cruise. We ran 65 to 70 the whole way and were in the middle of the pack but we started in the second group.
    This run is so much fun and I think is a "must do" for any boater. For all you lake boat guys out there, you should do this event. There were only a couple smaller single engine boats (28 Lavey & a small Nordic) and it would have been nice to see more. Remember, it is not a race and you don't have to try to keep up with the big guys. You have all afternoon to turn in your cards. In fact, after we collected our cards we went for a couple more runs.

ChumpChange
    Bump

PHOTOGLOU
    It's not a race! (even though Jay won some Dart Bucks!)
    Outerlimits are bad azz boats and I'm sure there are plenty that are very capable of being up front.
    Some people run hard, others do not. We were in a 36 Outlaw and ran pretty well (for a slow boat) and went by some bigger faster boats. Not everyone likes to get tossed around and some have wives on board so they just cruise. We ran 65 to 70 the whole way and were in the middle of the pack but we started in the second group.
    This run is so much fun and I think is a "must do" for any boater. For all you lake boat guys out there, you should do this event. There were only a couple smaller single engine boats (28 Lavey & a small Nordic) and it would have been nice to see more. Remember, it is not a race and you don't have to try to keep up with the big guys. You have all afternoon to turn in your cards. In fact, after we collected our cards we went for a couple more runs.
    I agree this is a must do.... It is such a fun group of people... kinda like a family event... Look forward to seeing more people attend next year....

PHOTOGLOU
    Nice picture Jay and congrats on first to catalina! I know I (and I'm sure others) will be anxious to see that video.
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=19294108
    Here is a teaser...

INSman
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=19294108
    Here is a teaser...
    Nice video, the Fountain was working... Come play like Jay :idea:

Riverkid
    without skiers....

Havasu Hangin'
    Nice work representin' the V-bottoms Jay.

PS- How come the ski pole didn't come off? :idea:

PHOTOGLOU
    Nice work representin' the V-bottoms Jay.

PS- How come the ski pole didn't come off? :idea:
    It's waiting for its BIG brother.......

Phat Matt
    Nice vid. I am going to have to take a ride in that boat someday.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast