Thread: thanks for the help

milkmoney
    i had two people respond by pm and wanting to sell me something so i guess i will try else where and when i am on the water i will make sure to wave as i am going by...

victorfb
    ?

Longstr
    Not following... re post your question and maybe we can help?

?
    Not following... re post your question and maybe we can help?
    I think this was his response to not getting any replies to his fairly vague question posted in this thread. (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165685) Probably should have waited more than an hour and a half to get some replies.
    Would be interesting to know who it was that tried spamming their boats to him, though.

Longstr
    I this was his response to not getting any replies to his fairly vague question posted in this thread. (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165685) Probably should have waited more than an hour and a half to get some replies.
    Would be interesting to know who it was that tried spamming their boats to him, though.
    Well that is an easy answer.... HOW MUCH MONEY YOU WANT TO SPEND?

I Pm'd Him And Told Him I Was Personnally Fond Of Eliminators And Tahihi's. Told Him I'd Stay Away From Panthers Pumps. Also I Told Him I Just Bought A 21 Daytona ,and Wasn't Really Trying To Sell My Current Boat But Would If The Price Was Right. I'm Guilty As Charged. OH AND WHAT LONGSTR SAID. AND HOW FAST DO YOU WANT TO GO!

milkmoney
    ok got alittle impatient waiting for answers sorry my bed time comes early due to gettting up at 1 am i did get some responses and such would like to go 70 to 100 would like to have a blower with gear drive, but dont see much for gear drive in boats this is going to be a fun boat that is all or should i say 2nd boat to play with..