Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rhino hunting.

djunkie
    I was out looking for one to challenge, but I think they were hiding. :crossx: :crossx:
    http://media.putfile.com/Golf-cart-hill-climb

casean
    I was out looking for one to challenge, but I think they were hiding. :crossx: :crossx:
    Nope :crossx: They just were all at Ocotillo this weekend

djunkie
    Nope :crossx: They just were all at Ocotillo this weekend
    Figures.

Cole Trickle
    I couldn't tell from the video but are you walking with the camera or driving the golf cart? :crossx:
    You should try to make it out on the next trip!!

casean
    I finally was able to download and watch it. You call that a hill?? J/K
    Great video. The engine sounds good. What did you put in there? The Honda or Briggs?

djunkie
    I couldn't tell from the video but are you walking with the camera or driving the golf cart? :crossx:
    You should try to make it out on the next trip!!
    Ya ya ya. You have to see it to get the full affect. My tires suck but it still climbs pretty damm good for only having one wheel spinning. :rollside:

djunkie
    I finally was able to download and watch it. You call that a hill?? J/K
    Great video. The engine sounds good. What did you put in there? The Honda or Briggs?
    I put the 23hp Briggs in. After the cam, rev kit, and exhaust its supposed to make over 30 hp. :220v: :220v:

Cole Trickle
    I put the 23hp Briggs in. After the cam, rev kit, and exhaust its supposed to make over 30 hp. :220v: :220v:
    you need to stretch it and add anothet motor to power the front wheels!! :crossx: :220v: :idea:

djunkie
    you need to stretch it and add anothet motor to power the front wheels!! :crossx: :220v: :idea:
    I think if I could just get the rears to hook I'd be alright. Considering it probably weighs half as much as the Rhino's. :rollside:

casean
    I think if I could just get the rears to hook I'd be alright. Considering it probably weighs half as much as the Rhino's. :rollside:
    It easily weights close to half of a Rhino. However there's no substitution for 4x4 :rollside:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast