Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Are all democrats retarded?

Old Texan
    Hillary has taken credit for organizing Media Matters. Soros provides the financial backing. :idea:

never_fast_enuf

donzi5150
    You know, it makes me absolutely sick that anyone would consider those people as patriots and putting phony and patriots together pisses me off even more........I wish Treason was still prosecuted and punishment was executed!

Boatcop
    Add Sen. Tom Harkin to the list of "Phony Soldiers"
    Phony Patriot Attacks Rush Limbaugh Over Phony Soldiers
    No wonder Senator Harkin was so angry at Rush Limbaugh's attacks on "phony soldiers"...
    Rush was talking about him!
    Senator Harkin lashed out at Rush Limbaugh today on the floor of the Senate:
    Well, I donÂ’t know. Maybe he was just high on his drugs again. I donÂ’t know whether he was or not. If so, he ought to let us know. But that shouldnÂ’t be an excuse.
    Nice. But, considering Harkin's phony soldier duty claims it only makes sense that he would be angry at Rush:
    In Mr. Harkin's case, the questions that have lingered longest concern his Navy record. Mr. Harkin did serve in the Navy during the Vietnam era, but exactly what he did, and for how long, remain a matter of some dispute.
    "After I got out of college," he says in his standard stump speech, "I spent eight years, eight months and eight days as a Navy pilot." His military record, though, shows he served five years on active duty, from Nov. 21, 1962, until Nov. 30, 1967. The senator arrives at the eight-year figure by adding on three years in the ready reserve. Mr. Harkin's military record, acquired by The Wall Street Journal through a Freedom of Information request, shows he remained active in the reserves, ready or not, until Oct. 1, 1989, retiring with the rank of commander.
    "I'm right," Mr. Harkin says. "I was a Navy flyer for eight years, eight months and eight days. I have a certificate to prove it."
    What he did while on active duty is even more confusing. In 1979, Mr. Harkin, then a congressman, participated in a round-table discussion arranged by the Congressional Vietnam Veterans' Caucus. "I spent five years as a Navy pilot, starting in November of 1962," Mr. Harkin said at that meeting, in words that were later quoted in a book, Changing of the Guard, by Washington Post political writer David Broder. "One year was in Vietnam. I was flying F-4s and F-8s on combat air patrols and photo-reconnaissance support missions. I did no bombing."
    It also appears that Tom Harkin's staff do not want you to know that Tom Harkin made up phony stories about his military service:
    While running for his Senate seat in 1984, and again while running for the Democratic presidential nomination in 1992, Harkin has faced criticism for claiming that he had flown combat missions over North Vietnam. In a 1979 round table discussion with other Congressional Veterans, Harkin said of his service as a Navy pilot: “One year was in Vietnam. I was flying F-4s and F-8s on combat air patrols and photo-reconnaissance support missions”. These comments were later published in a 1981 book by David Broder. After subsequent inquiries by Barry Goldwater and The Wall Street Journal, Harkin clarified that that he had been stationed in Japan and sometimes flew recently repaired aircraft on test missions over Vietnam. His service flying F-4s and F-8s was later, while he was stationed in Cuba.
    References to this controversy were deleted from Wikipedia by staffers from Harkin's senate office.

Schiada76
    Democrats are scum, pure and simple.
    They are traitors and liars to the core.

Old Texan
    This whole fiasco is being built aoround liars. Reid, Harkin, and the others are using so many out of context statements it's pitful. The "Phony Soldier" Rush was taliking about was exposed on national news yet these buffoons are trying to make his lies into "real facts" in order to use his subversion of the the military. They don't care what he did, only that he bad mouths the military in Iraq.
    The fools hadn't learned the lesson taught Kerry the last time around by the SwiftBoat Vets.
    Next thing we know Hillary is gonna be talking about her WWII stint with the WACs....:devil:

Old Texan
    Went over to the Media matters site to dig a little more on the Phony Soldier fiasco and got caught up on their bashing of Ann Coulter.
    Here's a couple excerpts they had from Ann claiming she was making hate talk about Muslims and Arabs by calling hem Camel Jockeys:
    If you don't want to get shot by the police, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, then don't point a toy gun at them. Or, as I believe our motto should be after 9/11: Jihad monkey talks tough; jihad monkey takes the consequences. Sorry, I realize that's offensive. How about "camel jockey"? What? Now what'd I say? Boy, you tent merchants sure are touchy. Grow up, would you?
    One curious thing about the ensuing outrage is that Hollywood Liberals denounced me faster than the Arabs did. Maybe I'm winning the camel jockeys over! After all, they get Christmas presents under my plan.
    Both comments from back in '06 columns. Gotta love Ann's style.....:devil:

SmokinLowriderSS
    to the list of democrat embarassments.
    John Murtha.
    He, a year ago, did the exact same thing clown472 did, blanketly convictin g the accused Marines in the Haditha "masacre" of "cold-blooded murder and war crimes''.
    Clown did it here.
    Murtha did it in front of cameras on the floor of congress, spouting from his brown-eye.
    Murtha has also been unapologetic, not about to retract a word, even as the same said Marines are being cleared in the investigations.
    Frank Wuterich, a Marine sergeant involved in the incident, has sued Murtha for libel and invasion of privacy.
    A judge has ORDERED Murtha to not only testify, but to provide any documentation he has as well.
    This one bears watching IMO.

Boatcop
    It's about time someone put those blowhards in their place. But I'll bet it get's thrown out due to some little known Congressional safeguard those turds tacked on some soybean bill to protect them from being sued.

hkunz
    You only need to say it once we arn't that retarted :hammer2:
    But then my post count won't climb
    I've rethought this issue over the past day or so, and realized that they don't think WE are retarded - WE just aren't thier target market. I realize I am making some huge assumptions here, but this list is Hot Boat. Hot boats aren't cheap. How do you make money, enough money to afford a hot boat? Again, these are generalizations, but you can complete your higher education with a degree or degrees, build/own a business, work hard, inherit wealth, or a combination of the above.
    The Dem's target market is people who, for whatever reason, do not fit into those categories - undeucated, wage earners, lazy, etc. Not all categories fit, (they certainly don't in my case) and this isn't a slam on anyone here, just an observation that if you are a motorhead/***boater/offroader/someone who works hard or smart enough to get enough "wealth" to buy toys, then they aren't talking to you, and don't want to hear from you. They want the classic welfare recipient who lives in apartment, drinks lite beer, watches every basketball ball game and sitcom on TV, and belives what CBS, NBC and ABC feed them as news.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast