Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Are all democrats retarded?

SmokinLowriderSS
    It's about time someone put those blowhards in their place. But I'll bet it get's thrown out due to some little known Congressional safeguard those turds tacked on some soybean bill to protect them from being sued.
    Well, the suit has already survived one instancve of Murtha's lawyers tryiung to get it slammed by the law that already exists that prevents congressmen from being sued for what they say "while in the performance of their duties".
    The judge specifically has concernes over (without the exact quote I could find in short order) just how much leeway you CAN give a lawmaker to make statements and accusations against comon persons without any risk of retribution. Where is the boundary?
    Turns out I was a bit innacurate in my initial statements. He did not say it on the floor of congress, he did it in a press conference, and at several interviews shortly afterward. He also stated that the murders would be covered up.
    Murtha's big problem is that the soldiers (most so far) have BEEN AQUITTED AND RELEASED. Thus, his accusation was false, and perhaps libelous.
    If they were in the midst of being convicted and sentenced, the suit would be without merit, since his statements would be true.
    Is that "while in the performance of their duties" as a lawmaker???????

never_fast_enuf
    The democrats have NO shame and prove on a daily basis that they will do anything to gain more power...even trashing our armed forces and lying through their teeth.
    It really makes we wonder what kind of person can sit there and continue to vote for these slugs after they do what they do.

Old Texan
    The same group of idiots that sit in their houses refusing to move out of the path of an oncoming major storm because "Bush ain't sent no limo.....".
    The same group of idiots that defend illegals in the country or oppose plans to deny them jobs without legitimate documnentation, 'cause they are just here to "Feed their families and give them health care....."
    The same group of idiots that believe tax cuts for the higher income brackets, lower capital gains taxes, and lower corporate taxes are unfair and should be done away with in spite of the fact they stimulate the economy and produce job growth, "Because the rich should pay more to take care of the less fortunate......"
    The same group of idiots that believe Hillary can provide a cost effective, efficient government run health care system because "She is looking out for the common folks...."
    The same idiots that believe Social Security will even exist if the Dems contimue to fight any and all proposals to include privatization.
    The same idiots belonging to Unions and voting Dem believing the government is obligated to bail out their underfunded and mismanaged pension plans.
    And the same idiots that have blindly voted Dem for decades and generations (family tradition) because way back when the party actually had intelligent leaders and members unlike today's far left liberal nutbags, can anyone say "Howard Dean"?

ULTRA26 # 1
    The same group of idiots that sit in their houses refusing to move out of the path of an oncoming major storm because "Bush ain't sent no limo.....".
    The same group of idiots that defend illegals in the country or oppose plans to deny them jobs without legitimate documnentation, 'cause they are just here to "Feed their families and give them health care....."
    The same group of idiots that believe tax cuts for the higher income brackets, lower capital gains taxes, and lower corporate taxes are unfair and should be done away with in spite of the fact they stimulate the economy and produce job growth, "Because the rich should pay more to take care of the less fortunate......"
    The same group of idiots that believe Hillary can provide a cost effective, efficient government run health care system because "She is looking out for the common folks...."
    The same idiots that believe Social Security will even exist if the Dems contimue to fight any and all proposals to include privatization.
    The same idiots belonging to Unions and voting Dem believing the government is obligated to bail out their underfunded and mismanaged pension plans.
    And the same idiots that have blindly voted Dem for decades and generations (family tradition) because way back when the party actually had intelligent leaders and members unlike today's far left liberal nutbags, can anyone say "Howard Dean"?
    Unlike the group of spending maniacs and idiots that are running this country now. Lower taxes and more spending has done significant damage. Duh!
    If Republicans lose in 08 it will be because the American people have lost faith in the honesty of conservative principles and Republican leaders and that they view the Dems as the lessor of two evils

River Lynchmob
    Watching the Bill OÂ’Reilly and Rush Limbaugh fake flaps unfold via another Soros lie machine begs the question.
    Are all democrats retarded? Based on the actions of their party, I have to say there is no other conclusion but YES. Clearly they are playing to their new far left base.
    First the Soros funded group makes up something about Rush and O'Reilly, then the democrats willing accomplices called the main stream media "report" it as fact and they are off to the races. They are retarded I tell ya...
    http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/...007-10-01.html
    That's a rhetorical question.

Old Texan
    Unlike the group of spending maniacs and idiots that are running this country now. Lower taxes and more spending has done significant damage. Duh!
    If Republicans lose in 08 it will be because the American people have lost faith in the honesty of conservative principles and Republican leaders and that they view the Dems as the lessor of two evils
    Duh???? I made no mention of spending as it goes without saying that spending needs to be curtailed. Spending is a not a unilateral problem in Washington, both sides share the burden.
    If Republicans lose in '08 to either of the current top 2 Dems it will be more stupidity than anything else. In case you haven't heard, there is no "Bush" to be on the ticket in '08. Judge the canditdates on their own merits not on the party predecessor.
    The points of my post were directed at the voter ignorance and apathy that gets the bulk of inept idiots elected to public office. Both parties have their share idiots but I'm of the opinion the Dems have far more.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Duh???? I made no mention of spending as it goes without saying that spending needs to be curtailed. Spending is a not a unilateral problem in Washington, both sides share the burden.
    If Republicans lose in '08 to either of the current top 2 Dems it will be more stupidity than anything else. In case you haven't heard, there is no "Bush" to be on the ticket in '08. Judge the canditdates on their own merits not on the party predecessor.
    The points of my post were directed at the voter ignorance and apathy that gets the bulk of inept idiots elected to public office. Both parties have their share idiots but I'm of the opinion the Dems have far more.
    I responded as I did due to the extremely overbroad statments you made relative to Democrats. While, as you know, I'm not a big fan of Hilary, she is a stong and very intelligent woman. Obama is not an idiot either. They both swing to far to the left for my taste but that in itself surely doesn't suggest that they aren't two very intelligent people.
    A ridiculas statement at best.
    While I didn't support the immigration bill, I don't see Democrats or Republicans wanting to continue employing illegals without documentation.
    Clinton's health care plan is very similar to that of Mitt Romney. Do you not see that there is a problem with health care in this Country. I see any plan that addresses health care as a move in the right direction. How did you like Bush's veto of children's health care bill that would have been funded by an additional $0.61 per pack of cigarettes. BTW, when I was a smoker, I voted to increase the cig tax here in CA.
    The same idiots that believe Social Security will even exist if the Dems continue to fight any and all proposals to include privatization.
    Individual retirement account are available to all. As I have previously commented, experts state that removing the SS cap will correct projected problems with SS. I for one am very happy that I will be able to enjoy the benefits of SS. Not everyone has the self discipline to manage their own retirement accounts. Is it better for this Country to have our elderly provide for themselves through SS or is it better to let everyone attempt to manage their own retirement income and and up with millions of homeless old folks or old folks on some govt funded social program? I wouldn't be in favor of the later.
    Anyone who believes like this is an idiot, I agree.
    There are many Republicans and Democrats who vote based on tradition.
    Tradition must be left at home when heading to the poles in favor of those who are the most qualified to lead this Country into a secure and prosperous future.
    Not all Rebublicans or Democrats are brilliant and vise versa.
    Quote: George W. Bush
    "Because they want the government controlling Social Security like its some kind of Federal program"
    Quote: George W. Bush
    "Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction"
    Sorry I couldn't help myself with all this talk about idiots.

never_fast_enuf
    Unlike the group of spending maniacs and idiots that are running this country now.
    Do you understand just how much MORE money the democrats want to spend? As pissed off as I am at the republicans for their lack of leadership in this area, I can't imagine how much more the dems would have spent during this same time period...
    Not to mention that the dems wanted to raise taxes instead of cut them.
    You have most leading democrats (including the dem presidential candidates) refusing to even acknowledge the extremism of bashing of an active duty career military man by a political group that feeds these same democrats money. These same democrats who now fake outrage over something that a private citizen didn't even do.
    Now do you understand why I ask if the democrats are retarded?
    I think it was said best by someone else earlier...they think WE are retarded.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Do you understand just how much MORE money the democrats want to spend? As pissed off as I am at the republicans for their lack of leadership in this area, I can't imagine how much more the dems would have spent during this same time period...
    Not to mention that the dems wanted to raise taxes instead of cut them.
    You have most leading democrats (including the dem presidential candidates) refusing to even acknowledge the extremism of bashing of an active duty career military man by a political group that feeds these same democrats money. These same democrats who now fake outrage over something that a private citizen didn't even do.
    Now do you understand why I ask if the democrats are retarded?
    I think it was said best by someone else earlier...they think WE are retarded.
    nfe, of course I understand why you think what you do and no it isn't clear how much more the Dem candidates are planning to spend. There are ridiculous amounts of waste in social programs and govt spending in general. There is a great deal of available of cash if these matters are properly addressed.
    Personally I think that the whole issue of the moveon.twit General Betrayus bullsh*t was over played by the GOP. While the comment lacked taste, Republicans did their absolute best to make it into a political circus. I think that it was totally improper to involve the Senate in deciding if comment was appropriate. Next this we know, we will have Congress and the senate voting on comments made by Rush Limbaugh or Bill Mayer about George Bush, our Commander and Chief.
    IMO, the system is broken. It's not the fault of only Republicans or only Democrats. However, I believe that to fix what is wrong with this Country it's going take a joint effort of the best of both parties, as well as others. As you no doubt know, I believe that left bashing and/or right bashing is a waste of time. However, until the Congress and/or Senate passes a bill revoking freedom of speech, the bashing will thankfully continue. Better to bash than to sensor.

Old Texan
    I responded as I did due to the extremely overbroad statments you made relative to Democrats. While, as you know, I'm not a big fan of Hilary, she is a stong and very intelligent woman. Obama is not an idiot either. They both swing to far to the left for my taste but that in itself surely doesn't suggest that they aren't two very intelligent people.
    Hill and Obama may have inteligence but they are idiots if they believe anyone with common sense can't see through their "direction of the wind", "what group am I speaking to today" campaign dialogue.The same group of idiots that sit in their houses refusing to move out of the path of an oncoming major storm because "Bush ain't sent no limo.....".
    A ridiculas statement at best.
    Apparently you are completely unaware of Hurricane Katrina and Nawlins?????? Most of the entitlement set have still not recognized the need to help themselves. These people exist in every city across the nation and yes they do vote. And don't try to excuse the lazy by claiming there are poor that need help, there a big distinction between helpless and lazy.
    While I didn't support the immigration bill, I don't see Democrats or Republicans wanting to continue employing illegals without documentation.
    Had a fellow on the radio yesterday here in Houston defending the illegals right to work to feed their children. "If we don't let them earn, how can they take milk home to their babies?" was pretty much his thought. Check around on how many passive do gooders have no problem with the illegals staying here. How many passive do gooder Preachers will break the law to "help" any and all illegals 'cause to them it's the rightthingto do. And these do gooders vote.......Wonder which party they vote for, huh?
    Clinton's health care plan is very similar to that of Mitt Romney. Do you not see that there is a problem with health care in this Country. I see any plan that addresses health care as a move in the right direction. How did you like Bush's veto of children's health care bill that would have been funded by an additional $0.61 per pack of cigarettes. BTW, when I was a smoker, I voted to increase the cig tax here in CA.
    Clinton's plan and Romney's plan are far different in how they are funded. romney actually has the gaul to think the people and the carriers should work out the details for financial responsibility. Romney also wants to keep it in the private sector while Hill wants government to control all aspects.
    The same idiots that believe Social Security will even exist if the Dems continue to fight any and all proposals to include privatization.
    Individual retirement account are available to all. As I have previously commented, experts state that removing the SS cap will correct projected problems with SS. I for one am very happy that I will be able to enjoy the benefits of SS. Not everyone has the self discipline to manage their own retirement accounts. Is it better for this Country to have our elderly provide for themselves through SS or is it better to let everyone attempt to manage their own retirement income and and up with millions of homeless old folks or old folks on some govt funded social program? I wouldn't be in favor of the later.
    We're talking the ability to use some of the money going directly to SS to be controlled by the individual. Sure there need to be some controls to keep people from pulling out early but that can be done. Raising taxes and depending on the system as it is now structured changes nothing and we do have a problem with the current sytem that needs fixing. Your reply implies that the fix is to just keep adding tax money to the coffers????? We need a major overhaul and the Dems won't allow that to happen unless it's stricly of their making. They showed that hand in W's attempt to open dialogue on the subject and Fat Teddy led the charge of "No Way, Jorge!!!!"
    Anyone who believes like this is an idiot, I agree.
    Wow, you agree.............
    There are many Republicans and Democrats who vote based on tradition.
    Tradition must be left at home when heading to the poles in favor of those who are the most qualified to lead this Country into a secure and prosperous future.
    But which party seems to have the most tradition to stay with "their family party" regardless of the platform??????? Ask around.
    UJ- A ridiculas statement at best.
    OT-Apparently you are completely unaware of Hurricane Katrina and Nawlins?????? Most of the entitlement set have still not recognized the need to help themselves. These people exist in every city across the nation and yes they do vote. And don't try to excuse the lazy by claiming there are poor that need help, there a big distinction between helpless and lazy.
    UJ- While I didn't support the immigration bill, I don't see Democrats or Republicans wanting to continue employing illegals without documentation.
    OT- Had a fellow on the radio yesterday here in Houston defending the illegals right to work to feed their children. "If we don't let them earn, how can they take milk home to their babies?" was pretty much his thought. Check around on how many passive do gooders have no problem with the illegals staying here. How many passive do gooder Preachers will break the law to "help" any and all illegals 'cause to them it's the rightthingto do. And these do gooders vote.......Wonder which party they vote for, huh?
    UJ- Clinton's health care plan is very similar to that of Mitt Romney. Do you not see that there is a problem with health care in this Country. I see any plan that addresses health care as a move in the right direction. How did you like Bush's veto of children's health care bill that would have been funded by an additional $0.61 per pack of cigarettes. BTW, when I was a smoker, I voted to increase the cig tax here in CA.
    OT- Clinton's plan and Romney's plan are far different in how they are funded. romney actually has the gaul to think the people and the carriers should work out the details for financial responsibility. Romney also wants to keep it in the private sector while Hill wants government to control all aspects.
    UJ- Individual retirement account are available to all. As I have previously commented, experts state that removing the SS cap will correct projected problems with SS. I for one am very happy that I will be able to enjoy the benefits of SS. Not everyone has the self discipline to manage their own retirement accounts. Is it better for this Country to have our elderly provide for themselves through SS or is it better to let everyone attempt to manage their own retirement income and and up with millions of homeless old folks or old folks on some govt funded social program? I wouldn't be in favor of the later.
    OT- We're talking the ability to use some of the money going directly to SS to be controlled by the individual. Sure there need to be some controls to keep people from pulling out early but that can be done. Raising taxes and depending on the system as it is now structured changes nothing and we do have a problem with the current sytem that needs fixing. Your reply implies that the fix is to just keep adding tax money to the coffers????? We need a major overhaul and the Dems won't allow that to happen unless it's stricly of their making. They showed that hand in W's attempt to open dialogue on the subject and Fat Teddy led the charge of "No Way, Jorge!!!!"
    UJ- Anyone who believes like this is an idiot, I agree.
    OT- Wow, you agree.............
    UJ- There are many Republicans and Democrats who vote based on tradition.
    OT- But which party seems to have the most tradition to stay with "their family party" regardless of the platform??????? Ask around.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast