Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: BarryMac

RhinoWood
    Lets see what we can do.Manzinita isn't that far from us.I'll get with Wood & let ya know.
    Casey, yes I can see how you can get the two confused?? wtf??<jk> Mantica is 45min. south, Manzanita is 12 hours in Az. We race there friday then load up and drive 6 or so hours to Perris speedway, we'll have to stop along the way some where, pressure wash the car and maitinance the motor and prep for Saturday night. Its going to be kinda hecktic but we'll manage. The outlaw boys do it all season like that.
    Bmac, MissB, sorry to hear you guys can't make it, there's always next time.
    see ya, Wood

charitycase
    Casey, yes I can see how you can get the two confused?? wtf??<jk> Mantica is 45min. south, Manzanita is 12 hours in Az. We race there friday then load up and drive 6 or so hours to Perris speedway, we'll have to stop along the way some where, pressure wash the car and maitinance the motor and prep for Saturday night. Its going to be kinda hecktic but we'll manage. The outlaw boys do it all season like that.
    Bmac, MissB, sorry to hear you guys can't make it, there's always next time.
    see ya, Wood
    See post above.Too much crack.Good luck this weekend.

RhinoWood
    See post above.Too much crack.Good luck this weekend.
    Thanks, you'd think you would give that stuff up already!
    ps. speaking of quack... you guys doing that dinner deal again this year? Its the season. If so, send me over the info. Are first one is Rocklin, Nov. 6th.
    wood

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Lets do it, a time and a place is all we need...
    Let me talk to the boss.

charitycase
    Thanks, you'd think you would give that stuff up already!
    ps. speaking of quack... you guys doing that dinner deal again this year? Its the season. If so, send me over the info. Are first one is Rocklin, Nov. 6th.
    wood
    I'll keep ya posted.We do DU,NRA,NWTF etc... it never stops

riverroyal
    Barry, those are hot chicks, what are you doing with hot chicks? Go back to the RiverRoyal thread.....
    Hi Rhinowood!!!:devil:
    say my name

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910