Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oktober Fest. What is everyone doing?

KahunaJuice
    Just kicking it.................

superdave013
    Alpine Village was a yearly event when I lived in Hermosa, freakin rocked!
    some of the best fights I've ever seen were at that place.

Went to a wedding in Vail, Colorado a couple weeks ago. They had their October fest in Sept.????????????

HavaSkank
    God Bless Oktoberfest. Nothing brings a bigger smile to my face than juicy cylindrical meats, cold beer and old men in lederhosen and black socks. Tie all that up in a bow made of accordian music and slap my ass and call me Fritzi.

mobldj
    ok then,fritzi...service now.lol

Strippoker
    Went to a wedding in Vail, Colorado a couple weeks ago. They had their October fest in Sept.????????????
    In Germany it does actually start in September in some parts due to its actually a giant famers market and not a giant beer fest as we americans have turned it into yes it has alot of drinking at the market but not at all like we see here.

Dave C
    so you are a cheap date... good to know.. :devil:
    God Bless Oktoberfest. Nothing brings a bigger smile to my face than juicy cylindrical meats, cold beer and old men in lederhosen and black socks. Tie all that up in a bow made of accordian music and slap my ass and call me Fritzi.

HavaSkank
    so you are a cheap date... good to know.. :devil:
    Most dates show up with a 30 pack of warm Bud Light and a pack of Camels. The ones who want to get laid include a bucket of KFC.

totenhosen
    In Germany it does actually start in September in some parts due to its actually a giant famers market and not a giant beer fest as we americans have turned it into yes it has alot of drinking at the market but not at all like we see here.
    Oktoberfest in Munich typically starts in the last 2 weeks of Sept and ends the first week of Oct.
    Wikepedia should ahve a pretty good explanation of how it originated. Also there is an english website for Oktoberfest in Munich.

HavaSkank
    Im draggin' a few of my fellow skanks to Oktoberfest in HB this afternoon in pursuit of men in lederhosen. Any HB freaks going there today? I just need a heads up, so I'll know who to avoid at all costs.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast