A while back under one of my other user names (Thunderbutt,U.T.B.A.V-Drive Man or Chickenlips) I asked a question on how to vent the prop on the XZ drive to lift the boat on plan without driving back and forth to vent the prop. Because the X deminsion on this boat was put so low for a Brovo-3 drive. One of the board members sent me a picture of a 6-drive that had a fitting drilled into the cavation plate with a hose going out above the water line to pick up air for the prop too release. The cavation plate on the XZ drive isn't as big as the 6-drive so this it what I did. I made a plate that is out past the sides of the cavitation plate and drilled two holes, one on each side for a - 16 45 degree through hull fittings and put on hoses that reach above water line. I do have pictures but do not know how to post them, and it tells me I can not post attachments. New question, if this works and brings the boat up on plan, what is going to keep it from feeding it air all of the time and making the prop blow out. This is my first outdrive setup so I'm kinda of stupid on how the drive performs.