Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Just what is Gore afraid of?

ULTRA26 # 1
    Facts Ultra, try some facts.
    Politics are about opinion.

never_fast_enuf
    Opinions are supposed to be formulated around facts.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Opinions are supposed to be formulated around facts.
    I agree except in case of politics which is formulated around horsesh*t and the desire to win.

Schiada76
    I agree except in case of politics which is formulated around horsesh*t and the desire to win.
    Only for the feelings motivated liberal wack jobs. We, as you have seen time after time, are motivated by fact. Kinda like the difference betwen men and women.
    FEELINGS!!!!!!
    NOTHING MORE THAN....................FEELINGS!!!!!

redneckcharlie
    Only for the feelings motivated liberal wack jobs. We, as you have seen time after time, are motivated by fact. Kinda like the difference betwen men and women.
    FEELINGS!!!!!!
    Now thats some funny shit!!!!!!

ULTRA26 # 1
    FEELINGS!!!!!!
    MorrisAlbert76
    Your really getting deep on us there, Morris. What a man you are :2purples:

SmokinLowriderSS
    Only your politics is based on horsecrap with UNSUPPORTED OPINION (well, supported by horsecrap). Most THINKING people base their opinions (and thus their politics) on facts.
    You ultra, are an exception.
    If you don't want your opinions challenged by unsupported opposing opinion, don't post opinions without factual support..
    Just why do you keep insisting on chalenging SUPPORTED FACTS with UN-supported opinion?
    Is it simply a driving desire to look stupid?
    It IS very successful (at looking stupid).
    factual support.
    Try it sometime, it'll be refreshing, to everyone.
    most issues seem two sets of facts depending on which side of the fence you are riding.
    Why not post the ones on YOUR side of the fence, if there really ARE any there. :idea:
    Facts Ultra, try some facts.
    Finding them is too trivial, unless you pay him to find them. :idea:
    Now, on to new business:
    Since you claim to be a GI, Thank you for your prior service Boosted.
    Now that basic decency and decorum have been addressed, we shall see if it is to be maintained, or if I am dealing with a paranoid loon.
    I have not always shown ultra the distain I do, he earned it.
    I don't speak Arabic. The translation that we heard was censored; why is that .
    First off, where is the proof it was censored?
    Seccondly, since you do not understand the spoken language, and Bin-Laden does not record it in English, it will HAVE TO BE translated.
    Whose translation will you accept.
    ESPECIALLY, whose will you accept if it just happens to MATCH the US GOVT translation?
    I don't believe a missile hit the Pentagon, but I don't believe a jet airliner hit it either.
    So, what did?
    I do believe that our goverment wants us to think that an airliner hit it but doesn't want to let me see the footage that was taken from the highway cams. .
    Which highway cams?
    Does Wash DC have cameras all over the highway system all over DC just like London England does?
    Which ones are you being denied access to that showed anything but parking lot?
    Which businesses in the area, installed the special mondo-dollar (expensive) HD-quality 500frame/sec shutter speed full color surveilance security cameras, and then aimed them at a building 1/2 mile away instead of at their own parking lots and doors?
    crappy one from the gas station that shows nothing more than a speeding object in one frame and an explosion in the next. That could be anything, and I think that's why we are allowed to see it.
    That is the result of a standard 1 frame every 1/2 seccond security camera, very comon, all over the country, when looking at an airplane that covers 733 feet in a seccond (500mph).
    A list of the dead hijackers (many of which have been found alive in other places) won't cut it either.
    Are you actually going to want to argue this, or am I going to go get the Wichita Kansas telephone book and see just how many different places the only John Smith lives in town, then see how many places the only one alive owns in LA, and that he faked his death back in 1979, and 84, and 97, and last year.
    From my trips overseas, I happen to know 3 men named Mahmood, none were the same man.
    I also met Shaquile Oneal in Turkey, on a beach in Adana, on the Mediteranean coast. I rented some beach furniture from him, and a kayak, he was far less than 7' tall, and just happened to NOT be black.
    Man, he looks different on TV in that NBA uniform.
    Live, I don't think he weighed over about 175 pounds, and was almost exactly my height (6')

SmokinLowriderSS
    I might add that it will help tremendously if you actually provide facts to back up your opinions. It will also help when presented with facts that counter your opinions, you don't ignore them and fall back on your feelings as a crutch.
    Lessee, to quote a song I happen to know (So does Froggystyle, I am certain )............
    Why Am I Waiting?
    I Could Be Fornicating.
    Why Am I Waiting,
    So F###ing Long?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011