Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Riding in Parker

Kokopelli
    Would really appreciate some help....
    We are looking for info on riding in Parker, specifically near the River Island Market/Castle Rock area (we stay at Castle Rock). I know there are some trails behind the market, and I heard that they may go to the Desert Bar. Anyone have any info on these trails? Can anyone point me to maps of the area or where I can obtain them? Any other good riding areas?
    We will be in the Rhino and the boys on their bikes.
    Thanks!

Jyruiz
    BALLERS!
    Be safe and have a good time.

hkunz
    Go around to the right of the store/RV storage area, and follow the trails out. There are tons of trails that wind around, and you can eventually get to the Nellie E. Desert Bar. Here's a link that is partially helpful.
    http://www.trails.com/tcatalog_trail...lid=XFT002-031
    That Charles Wells book described was quite helpful, if you don't want to get it online I have a buddy in Ramona that sells them direct, PM me for his e-mail addy. Charles is a nice guy, too, I've had him on a few runs, and he even put a trail I took him on in his CA book.

76ANTHONY
    Would really appreciate some help....
    We are looking for info on riding in Parker, specifically near the River Island Market/Castle Rock area (we stay at Castle Rock). I know there are some trails behind the market, and I heard that they may go to the Desert Bar. Anyone have any info on these trails? Can anyone point me to maps of the area or where I can obtain them? Any other good riding areas?
    We will be in the Rhino and the boys on their bikes.
    Thanks!
    i hear them peeps will call the po-po on ya so watch ur back

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    That sounds like a lot of fun. I need to get a Parker Pad. And a rhino. I bet they are cheaper to fix than a Jeep.

Tequila-John
    That sounds like a lot of fun. I need to get a Parker Pad. And a rhino. I bet they are cheaper to fix than a Jeep.
    I got a place for sale

jscarab
    I hope to have some rhinos and arctic cats meeting at the river island gas station tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. We are heading out to the desert bar. Anybody that wants to go you are more than welcome, it will be a slow fun ride. Trail is pretty easy and some interesting sights on the way......jesse

Kokopelli
    Go around to the right of the store/RV storage area, and follow the trails out. There are tons of trails that wind around, and you can eventually get to the Nellie E. Desert Bar. Here's a link that is partially helpful.
    http://www.trails.com/tcatalog_trail...lid=XFT002-031
    That Charles Wells book described was quite helpful, if you don't want to get it online I have a buddy in Ramona that sells them direct, PM me for his e-mail addy. Charles is a nice guy, too, I've had him on a few runs, and he even put a trail I took him on in his CA book.
    I will be ordering that book online. That's great info, thanks.

Kokopelli
    BALLERS!
    Yeah right, Mr. "vacation home"! LOL

Kokopelli
    You guys should haul your asses over to our side. There's that BLM rec area right across the highway from our entrance.
    We actually were "slumming" on your side over at the Rio last weekend and saw that. You guys out there in the winter?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast