Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cleavers for my mach26

dschifan
    i was wondering if anyone out there had a set of 30 or 32 cleavers they would want to sell or trade for the bravo 1 30p i'm running on my boat right now? also what will these props do for me over the bravo's? the boat is a mach 26, with 300 promax's. currently as set up the boat runs 98-99.
    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...2/S5001150.jpg

Boatmaster
    I know your boat well. A set of four blade 14.5 x 32 cleavers will get you to 101-103, but hurt you out of the hole. I got Tony a pair of them and he went back to the Bravos fairly quick. I advise finding a pair to try before you buy.

dschifan
    thanks drew, thats enough convincing for me, if its only a few mph i will gain its not worth it especially when there is always atleast three people or more in the boat.

Bullhead Bully
    I am going through this right now on my 22 Daytona with a pair of 300 xs motors. I have been running a pair of 4 blade 15.5 x 34 cleavers then i modified a pair of 34 bravos , WOW do they work well my top end is better and holeshot is much better . And the smartcraft is showing my slip is down and mileage is up, now a set of 36 bravos are getting ready to go on to get me off the rev limiter and increase the top end . One more bonus it sure is nice to get rid of the sharp points even though they look better. Are your 30s labed if not it should make a difference.

shueman
    I am going through this right now on my 22 Daytona with a pair of 300 xs motors. I have been running a pair of 4 blade 15.5 x 34 cleavers then i modified a pair of 34 bravos , WOW do they work well my top end is better and holeshot is much better . And the smartcraft is showing my slip is down and mileage is up, now a set of 36 bravos are getting ready to go on to get me off the rev limiter and increase the top end . One more bonus it sure is nice to get rid of the sharp points even though they look better. Are your 30s labed if not it should make a difference.
    Very nice...post up what you get out of the 36's...

Bullhead Bully
    Very nice...post up what you get out of the 36's...
    I am hoping to see near 120 , 34s are at 113 with 60 gallons and 2 people on the rev limiter it is going to be a few weeks before they are ready

DCBDaytona
    I am hoping to see near 120 , 34s are at 113 with 60 gallons and 2 people on the rev limiter it is going to be a few weeks before they are ready
    Nice! Are you gonna be in Havi the weekend of the 20th? I will have my twin Mach out and would like to check out your Daytona.

Bullhead Bully
    Nice! Are you gonna be in Havi the weekend of the 20th? I will have my twin Mach out and would like to check out your Daytona.
    This wend is 6 straight the 20th i will be home for a party , we will hookup call Tony and he can give you my cell #.

dschifan
    HEY KEVIN, YOU STILL GONNA BE GOING UP THIS WEEKEND???

dschifan
    ya the bravos i have are labbed, during some cooler weather and two people i should break 100. i seen you a month or so ago going in front of the willow valley marina, i was on the beach right next to it on the first trip out in my new boat. we waved at each other, your boat looked bad ass i'm always on that part of the river, gonna be up there this weekend, let me know if you are and we can meet up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast