Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Style Daytona

neverfastenuff
    Is there anymore info then the renderings on the new 28? whens the first one going to be pulled out of the mold? is this the end of the distortionary-canopy era?? and will the new wrap around which I like, be clear or ??:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :idea: :idea:

3 daytona`s
    Is there anymore info then the renderings on the new 28? whens the first one going to be pulled out of the mold? is this the end of the distortionary-canopy era?? and will the new wrap around which I like, be clear or ??:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :idea: :idea:
    is the Man

shueman
    This one...
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...or_Daytona.jpg

Molds are done, but nothing in layup, as yet... Windscreen in your choice of color(s)...

Dave C
    ETA of a finished one?

shueman
    ETA of a finished one?
    LA Boat Show prolly....:idea:

cam-shaft
    I noticed it is saved as a 2009 eliminator, so is it a 09 or 2008?
    Thank you, Cam-shaft.

Unitek
    The new 28 is gonna be hot !!

Bullhead Bully
    Wow just when I thought I was done for a while :idea: , i can't believe i didn't know about it before now. I need to look in the back room once in a while.

shueman
    Wow just when I thought I was done for a while :idea: , i can't believe i didn't know about it before now. I need to look in the back room once in a while.
    CORRECTION..!! The mold we "flipped" a few weeks ago was for the new 28' Deck Boat, that will use the Daytona bottom. The NEW 28' LP Flat Deck has NOT been started, as yet, and will use the 28' bottom. Bob said it looks like January before it get started.

Dave C
    Oh u suck... throwing the dogs a bone like that then pulling it away at the last minute...
    CORRECTION..!! The mold we "flipped" a few weeks ago was for the new 28' Deck Boat, that will use the Daytona bottom. The NEW 28' LP Flat Deck has NOT been started, as yet, and will use the 28' bottom. Bob said it looks like January before it get started.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast