Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: any news from ming?

Fired Up
    NJBA 20,21 of Oct.

riverjunkie
    Wishing you a speedy recovery Tony!! Take care.

GofastRacer
    Wow sorry to hear this Tony, hope you have a speedy recovery!..

steelcomp
    If in fact he has received any 3rd degree burns his destination should be a Burn Unit, other injuries not withstanding.. Hopefully he is getting the appropriate direction for any treatment.Tony didn't have any third degree burns, but he did have some bad second degree to his legs and arms. I was talking with him as they were putting him in the ambulance, and let me tell you, that guy was in a LOT of pain. I've been burned before, (as I know many have) and that's about the very worst kind of pain. The EMT asked Tony on a scale of one to ten how he would rate the pain he was feeling, and Tony replied, "I'll tell ya, I'm sittin' on about an 8 or 9." It was at that point they gave him some morphene and took him away. I later talked to Joey Gross who had just spoken with Tony by phone, and Joey said they were probably going to transfer him to Davis Burn Center. On my way home at around 6:00, I spoke with Tony and he sounded OK, but obviously still not real happy. I only spoke with him long enough to give him my support and good thoughts, so I really don't know any more than what I've posted here AFA where he was, or gong to be.
    I have heard several stories about some of the details, and all I can say is I don't know anything for a fact, except that Tony's got some fairly serious injuries, and details aside, he needs good thoughts, prayers from those who pray, and support from his friends.
    Speedy recovery, and hang in there Guru.
    Scott

Johnwithjm
    I talked with Tony at 10pm. He is on his way to UC Davis to the burn center with 3rd degree burns to his right leg and 2nd degree burns to both his arms. He is in alot of pain. He told me he was very lucky it could have been alot worse. Hang in there Tony we are all praying for you buddy.

dmontzsta
    My pops called me earlier to tell me the news. It really sucked to hear that! Get well soon buddy.

TUNNEL T
    tony my brother were all here for you in prayer and anything else . kari sweetheart i know it hurts but he'll be alright soon enough . tone i know your n alot of pain right now but think of all the good things in life that brought you all that happiness and time will fly by during your recovery ! REMEMBER WE'LL BE THINKING OF YOU BRO !

steelcomp
    I talked with Tony at 10pm. He is on his way to UC Davis to the burn center with 3rd degree burns to his right leg and 2nd degree burns to both his arms. He is in alot of pain. He told me he was very lucky it could have been alot worse. Hang in there Tony we are all praying for you buddy.Sorry for the misinform...the EMT said he had only severe second degree...no matter... We're pullin for ya bud.

scottys
    Was he wearing any fire protection gear?Or shorts and a t-shirt.

TPI
    Tony,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    I know you read these forums,,,,,,,,,,,,,so I wanted to wish you well and ask if there was anything you need?????????????????Please don't be afraid to ask,,,,,,,,,,,you know I would run up there and help you and Kari in a second if there was something I could do(other than race your boat for you :idea: )
    On a side note,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I did get your message about "catfish",,,,,,,,I laughed for two days............................
    I spent some time down at Sherman Oaks Burn Center once, after a house fire,,,,,,,,,,,painful, not fun,,,,,,,but it goes away
    Talk to you soon
    Gary Taylor

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast