So we're in the south end of the acreage gathering leaves and burning them. I just had fixed my leaf blower and figured it need a trial run. So after about 30 minutes or so with my leaf blower in my left hand and my 7th Bud in my right. I stop to have a smoke. Well after flicking my lighter about 90000 times and getting farther into nicotine withdrawal I throw my lighter into the fire pit full of "Un" burning leaves, use my woman’s lighter and have my well needed smoke. A few more buds and I stop to completely fill the fire pit. ( it's about 7 feet in circumference) The leaves were wet so I dumped about 1/2 gallon diesel in there and slowly lit the fire. I'm on beer # 8 or 9 by now and leisurely enjoying another smoke. I look over to my dog who was growling at a ball that was to big to fit in his yap and KA FREAKIN BAM..WOOOOOOSH ...POW that fukkin lighter I previously threw in the pit nailed me upside the head about 1" from my right eye...and near knocked me out. Opened my temple up like Hanson on a fresh 24 pack. So I walked to the garage and took my finger off it to show the woman my accomplishment...do I get sympathy?? Nope!, Do I get first aid?? Nope. What do I get. what’d you do now you idiot!
I had to pose for pics prior to getting any sort of help...but I'm not posting them