Thread: Christmas Scam! Be Carefull.....

TOBTEK
    The latest scam happened at the Mall in Carlsbad. Two good looking 18/19 year old women come up to you as you park: One starts wiping your windshield and the other comes to your window saying 'hi' while bending over with her breasts almost coming out of her blouse, impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer a tip, they say no and beg you for a ride to Encinitas. Of course you say yes.
    On the way they start having sex in the back seat. Then one of them climbs up front and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet. I was assaulted last Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, but I couldn't find them Saturday or Sunday.
    Be careful.

Ziggy
    Um....re-post..................were ya sleepin the other day???

Kachina26
    You poor baby

riverroyal
    The latest scam happened at the Mall in Carlsbad. Two good looking 18/19 year old women come up to you as you park: One starts wiping your windshield and the other comes to your window saying 'hi' while bending over with her breasts almost coming out of her blouse, impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer a tip, they say no and beg you for a ride to Encinitas. Of course you say yes.
    On the way they start having sex in the back seat. Then one of them climbs up front and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet. I was assaulted last Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, but I couldn't find them Saturday or Sunday.
    Be careful.
    shoppin today?

wanna B V
    What mall was that again?

TOBTEK
    shoppin today?
    NO, but I need to hit the mall tonight.......

spectratoad
    WOW you are the second ***boater to get taken at a mall. I am going to have to cruise ours here in Reno and see if this is happening here too.

Ziggy
    NO, but I need to hit the mall tonight.......
    I was at the Carlsbad mall last night...guess my windsheild was too clean...I even brought a spare wallet damn it

Sane Asylum
    Be careful.

rvrtoy
    I am going there right now. What parking lot were they in??