Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tv Show 'pinks' To Hit 6th Street Blyth

49er
    Heard the yellow CP is taking on CS 19's Daytona, and plans on giving it to his dad, so his dad can stop sanding on his Daytona!!

bigriverdog
    Which yellow CP?
    I haven't called anybody out. I like the idea though. That would be a run what you brung and don't leave your good crap at home event, Right?

49er
    shawn's yellow cp

Ive got more invested into my trailer than youve got into your boat and tow vehicle combined. Your pink (if you have one) isnt worth a whole lot to me.
    Tell you what..Meet me 15 miles north of blythe this coming weekend and we can race for any amount you can come up with.Full 1/4 mile.
    I await your excuses as to why you cannot make it.
    CS

49er
    Ive got more invested into my trailer than youve got into your boat and tow vehicle combined. Your pink (if you have one) isnt worth a whole lot to me.
    Tell you what..Meet me 15 miles north of blythe this coming weekend and we can race for any amount you can come up with.Full 1/4 mile.
    CS
    Thats pretty bad that you have more invested in your boat than everything shawn owns and you,ve still been running scared for the past two seasons. We understand that you do have your pink, but too bad it,s between your legs.

cyclone
    CS
    SMACK!!!

LGCDEVIL
    Ouch

olbiezer
    Thats pretty bad that you have more invested in your boat than everything shawn owns and you,ve still been running scared for the past two seasons. We understand that you do have your pink, but too bad it,s between your legs.
    i think u have been called out..........LMAO ...got to admit it was a good call out....

cyclone
    the rain got everyone all crazy.

Nucking futs
    He said trailer not boat.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast