Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is this guy for real?

Ion
    I think I might bid on it.......
    http://cgi.ebay.com/15k-Breitling-wa...2QQcategoryZ31 387QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    In life, is it's too good to be true, it usually is. I'd consider reporting this guy to ebay's fraud patrol.

AZJD
    In life, is it's too good to be true, it usually is. I'd consider reporting this guy to ebay's fraud patrol.
    I know for sure it's fake. Nobody has a chronomat breitling with $3k diamond bezel and no papers.....
    With all the bullshit going on with Ebay, they don't have time to police all this crap. He states right in his description that he has no papers and doesn't know it's value.
    I just bought a few things on Ebay for halloween. Let me tell you, you have to be on your game when dealing with these guys. They will pull a fast one on you every chance they can.

USCFAN
    That watch is not 15K brand new. Maybe closer to 10K.

AZJD
    That watch is not 15K brand new. Maybe closer to 10K.
    Not anymore......
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Breitling-Chrono...QcategoryZ3138 7QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

WYRD
    Just out of curiosity, what is the point of having a 15K watch in this day and age of free, self time zone adjusting cell phones, $5 quartz accurate Timex's, and giant bank signs that also tell you the temp? To me all an expensive watch says about a person is "Hey look at me, I'm either rich or deeply in debt, but either way, I likely have a self confidece problem."
    Its all about Image really, some people like expensive watches, others like fake hot wives

BOBALOO
    TOTAL FAKE Look at the center pin that the hands attach to, it is black. The genuine ones for this model, and most Breitlings, is a stainless/ chrome looking one. This one probably uses an automatic movement but it will be a copy.
    These sell for about 350$ online.
    BOB (been doing his homework) ALOO

AZJD
    TOTAL FAKE Look at the center pin that the hands attach to, it is black. The genuine ones for this model, and most Breitlings, is a stainless/ chrome looking one. This one probably uses an automatic movement but it will be a copy.
    For 3, 4 or 5 grand I have balked on buying one of these for years. I bought the same one that is in the pic above with a white face for $200 and it has been the most reliable watch I own for 4 years now.
    As long as this thing keeps working, I will keep wearing it.

Kilrtoy
    This is definitely a new "SoCal" trend...Wearing big baller watches like the homies in the rap videos! Today it's all about the image. And hell, if you notice...most true wealthy guys don't where the fancy watches. :idea:
    Wait til I show your dad this one...
    better give him back that watch he gave you...

Kilrtoy
    HMMM, I wonder why...
    If Bobaloo says its fake, then it is

BOBALOO
    Wait til I show your dad this one...
    better give him back that watch he gave you...
    What was it a Freitling, Folex, or a Fanerai?
    ps, did you give Edward the heads up on the guy going there to get something?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast