Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Is this guy for real?

Kilrtoy
    What was it a Freitling, Folex, or a Fanerai?
    ps, did you give Edward the heads up on the guy going there to get something?
    No , but I need to call him back.
    Asked the wife if she wanted the chrono cockpit, Said I would pick it up today, She told me NO! A new truck is in route , So she will hold off on the time piece...
    I believe little red has a Tag, but we all know daddy wears the big dollar real deals

Bullmoose
    You guys seem pretty familiar with E Bay if I'm selling and someone asks me what my reserve is should I tell him?

thatguy
    Is real watch I prize get boss for car fix monies. Send pay now for watch you get very compliment. Bezel shine 15K get for watch. NIIIICCE!!!!!
    Give Me a break. Sounds like the guys who keep flooding My e-mail with winning lottery notices.
    Tommy

thatguy
    You guys seem pretty familiar with E Bay if I'm selling and someone asks me what my reserve is should I tell him?
    If you want to sell it to him for a set amount maybe, on the phone, but I would never post it. Still needs to pay partial on site for a rating.
    I really am not a big e-bayer, I am sure others know much more than I.
    Tommy

AZJD
    Check with noname, I think he has sold a few things on e-bay. I hear DA is next on the auction block. He has to get a few bucks in the bank before she bleeds him......:devil:

Baja Big Dog
    This is definitely a new "SoCal" trend...Wearing big baller watches like the homies in the rap videos! Today it's all about the image. And hell, if you notice...most true wealthy guys don't where the fancy watches. :idea:
    What...my MIL collects thimble's.....I collect and wear nice watches, and have for over 30 years, I find it cool that I am now a trend setter...how cool!!
    And I live in So Cal.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345