Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: iPod question...

al cole'holic
    I paid that for my 20gig......back in the day. I dont think I would use the video/pic stuff. But it is a nice piece.
    I hear ya on the video...my electrician neighbor has a sweet docking station in the drywall, it plays throughout the house and is awesome!

LAFD
    Technically you cant but there is a way around it
    well i know your not supposed to but who listens to that. how do ya do it does it just load into the itunes??

riverbound
    well i know your not supposed to but who listens to that. how do ya do it does it just load into the itunes??
    No it doesnt. I-tunes has to be your default audio file player.
    When you download the song. you have to open the songs on your comp then if I-tunes is your default it will then open it while loading the song into your Itunes.

Cole Trickle
    I have had the 4gig mini for about 6months and love it.
    My only complaint (Besides rthe fact that a newer better model comes out every 2 months) is that I don't like having to hook it up to mu puter to charge the battery.
    I need to buy one of those stereo docking stations!!!

riverbound
    I have had the 4gig mini for about 6months and love it.
    My only complaint (Besides rthe fact that a newer better model comes out every 2 months) is that I don't like having to hook it up to mu puter to charge the battery.
    I need to buy one of those stereo docking stations!!!
    It didnt come with a charger???

Cole Trickle
    It didnt come with a charger???
    Minis charge off the same usb cable that you download with.
    good thing is the batteries last way way way longer than the original but you have to charge off puter or buy a seperate docking station.

riverbound
    Minis charge off the same usb cable that you download with.
    good thing is the batteries last way way way longer than the original but you have to charge off puter or buy a seperate docking station.
    Did not know that. The batt. probably lasts longer because the nano isnt based off of a hard rive like the others....its actually a lfash drive. probably much more efficient on power consumprtion. and probably alot more reliable.

BajaMike
    I've got an IPod Mini and love it.
    :rollside:
    It's also great for audio books, especially if you're taking a long drive by yourself, it really passes the time.
    The "Master and Commander" series by Patrick O'brian is really good (the movie was just one of about 19 books), that was real boating....with canons and muskets and swords!!
    I'm getting an IPod Nano for my g/f....
    :rollside: :boxed: :220v:

Cole Trickle
    Did not know that. The batt. probably lasts longer because the nano isnt based off of a hard rive like the others....its actually a lfash drive. probably much more efficient on power consumprtion. and probably alot more reliable.
    You still have hookups on Audio stuff?
    I need a adapter for my Sony headunit in the boat so I can hook up the Ipod.

riverbound
    You still have hookups on Audio stuff?
    I need a adapter for my Sony headunit in the boat so I can hook up the Ipod.
    Yah, but they dont do Sony stuff. If your deck has an aux. input. all you need is a 2.5mm headphone jack to RCA cable. That you can get anywhere for less than $20 for a monster cable. If it needs any sort of adapter you need to get it from a Sony dealer.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast