Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: iPod question...

mbrown2
    That's what I thought, just thought someone might now how get around it.
    You can get around by burning to CD if the propietary means will burn the file on to the CD in such a way that you can rip it back in MP3 format.

intense
    Okay another question, how can I kepp all my music on the IPOD only? I don't want to keep it on the computer.

h2oski2fast
    Okay another question, how can I kepp all my music on the IPOD only? I don't want to keep it on the computer.
    Just make a play list that includes all the music in your library....... Then upload it to the Ipod (assuming you have a big enough pod). I like to have music backed up in case the computer or ipod fails, that way you dont lose all your music.

TRIMM MANN
    Another stupid question. I am going to be using the iPOD in my Suburban and boat. What is the best way to do it? I was thinking of getting that thing you plug into the headset jack and going through the radio station.
    Any suggestions?

h2oski2fast
    Another stupid question. I am going to be using the iPOD in my Suburban and boat. What is the best way to do it? I was thinking of getting that thing you plug into the headset jack and going through the radio station.
    Any suggestions?
    For the SUb, they have an adapter (made by Peripheral Electronics) that will plug into the back of the radio, you can control the pod from the head unit. The way you are talking about, limits the sound quality to the quality of the tuner section of your head unit. They also just started making adapters for specific after market radios also.

Riverkid
    Just make a play list that includes all the music in your library....... Then upload it to the Ipod (assuming you have a big enough pod). I like to have music backed up in case the computer or ipod fails, that way you dont lose all your music.
    In that case then, I think you need to back up all your music, on my computer... Any time D!

h2oski2fast
    In that case then, I think you need to back up all your music, on my computer... Any time D!
    All 160gigs of it? You know I almost always have the juke box with me, it only has like 30gigs on it though.

Riverkid
    ALL of it. I'll buy one of those external hard drive gizmos...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456