Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dear President Bush,

OKIE-JET
    Bush has found his way around other things that looked to be impenatrable, IF he REALLY cares he better find a way around this. Or just free the man, and turn it into the sequell of "A Time To Kill".:devil:

Schiada76
    At least Ultra isn't afraid to show his true colors. He thinks "international law" should trump our constitution. A true leftist.
    liberals are SCUM

Schiada76
    Bush has found his way around other things that looked to be impenatrable, IF he REALLY cares he better find a way around this. Or just free the man, and turn it into the sequell of "A Time To Kill".:devil:
    The fact is Bush did not have to do anything at all regarding this case. Legally they gave up their rights to speak to their embassy when their attorneys fckd up. The messicans sued the US in the Hague and won but it doesn't mean jack shit. They have zero authority and Bush is just sucking on messicos tit again.

Schiada76
    A better question to ask here is don't you all think that 54 messican nationals being on death row in this country is a little high?

Schiada76
    WTF does this have to do with our Constitution. This is all about TX State law and international law.
    Don't you think before you write?
    Oh fer fuks sake, what does the Constitution have to do with state law???? YOU REALLY ARE A PIECE OF WORK.
    The Supreme Court is hearing this to determine if Federal law can trump state law in this case. The States have no fcking agreement with the international court.
    Fcking liberal imbecile

Schiada76
    You do know that death penalty decisions are based on STATE LAW don't you??
    I didn't think so.
    "Think before you write". Thats hysterical coming from you.

Schiada76
    Thanks for the education. :2purples: Trump this Schiada
    That was my point Williad
    That wasn't your point you lying pinhead.
    State law has nothing to do with international law you nitwit!
    This is now about the federal government sticking it's nose where it doesn't belong in STATE LAW because Bush is sucking messicos tit!
    You know jack chit about the Constitution.

Schiada76
    WTF does this have to do with our Constitution. This is all about TX State law and international law.
    Don't you think before you write?
    This right here is a flat out STUPID statement.
    liberals are all SCUM

Old Texan
    The below link is the story of this horrible event. The appeals were generated by court appointed defense attornies. After reviewing this or living in the city where it happened and seeing the heartbreak and anguish done to families and communities, one should come to realize this is a bad appeal and complete injustice.
    In the interest of civility I will reserve my opinion of someone wanting to argue constitutional law and hope they are never close to a tragedy like this.
    http://www.murdervictims.com/Voices/jeneliz.html

Schiada76
    OT, This case alone is reason enough to mine the border.
    It sound like you might have been close to one of the families of those young girls. I truely hope not, I get the shakes when ever I read or hear what those animals did to those children.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast