Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Code Blue Racing!!

Rooster
    I just want to say how happy I am with the service at Cold Blue Racing! And Jim!
    He picked up my 79 boat at my storage in Needles. Rebuilt the pump, and worked on the intake and other things, and let me just tell you... I have a new boat! Gained MPH with no more RPMs. Runns smooth, planes quicker, better gas milage.. And the finish details on the pump made it look great!!!
    Overall, I highly recomend Jim and Code Blue for any service work to your boat!!! I am really happy with the work he has done so far! And if you need pump work or anything done to your boat, give Code Blue a try!!!
    Once I figure out how, I will post a pic of what he did to the intake.

NJBA Donut Club
    Is that CBR........ Code Blue Ripoff

Keyser
    Thats aload of crap man. Jim has always been helpful on these boards and in person. At CBBB my wife was having trouble backing my Avalanche down the ramp and Jim jumped in and helped her with out hesitation. He doesn't deserve to have anything bad said about him!!!!!!

NJBA Donut Club
    When he's done lining his pockets with your money installing parts that were given to him through goodwill, now has turned bad.
    Anybody that posts video of himself starting his engine in the driveway with the pump attached is a fool, makes you think what he's doing to your stuff.

Sleek-Jet
    When he's done lining his pockets with your money installing parts that were given to him through goodwill, now has turned bad.
    Anybody that posts video of himself starting his engine in the driveway with the pump attached is a fool, makes you think what he's doing to your stuff.
    Troll........ :rollside: :rollside:

Keyser
    It seems like this guy is just here to piss everyone off. Just look at his posts, everyone of them is totaly negative.

NJBA Donut Club
    I am not here to make friends like you idiots, I am here to tell it like it is.

Rooster
    Jim is a good guy, and is nice enough to take the time to explain what he wants to do first. Give you pricing second, and finally... STICK to the prices that he has stated!!!!
    I think he is a stand-up guy, and he takes Pride in his work and has customer satisfaction as one of his primary goals! Good work isnt free, and he definatly does good work, and he stands behind it. So if you have a grievance, please state what it is with your reasoning so it can be addressed...
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion and my opinion is that I would not hesitate to recomend Jim and Code Blue Racing to anyone!

NJBA Donut Club
    As long as your happy, that's all that counts............ forget about business ethics, that's out the window

Bradf
    Yea, stop drinking the Hateraide. And if you're not here to make friends, then leave. Becuase im pretty sure everyone else is here to meet new people that are interested in what they're interested in. Ive seen how some peopleon the forums dont like CBR but keep it to yourselves. This isnt highschool. Grow up.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast